IK Multimedia’s TONEX MAX software uses breakthrough AI Machine Modeling technology to let you model the sound of any amp, cabinet, combo or pedal, and turn it into a plug-in, all with a sonic accuracy that’s virtually indistinguishable from the real thing. You can instantly play up to 1,000+ Tone Models already available plus browse, demo and download the growing number of Tone Models available on TONEX in ToneNET. From rare one-of-a-kind vintage amps to modern rigs, TONEX makes it possible and affordable to own the most sought-after gear in the world.
- Model amps, cabinets, combos and pedals (like distortion, overdrive, fuzz, EQ or boost) in any combination, from single element to complex rig
- Built-in assistant guides you through each step from hardware connection to complete modeling
- Assign custom skins to your modeled gear and open them as a plug-in or standalone inside the TONEX software and app, or AmpliTube 5 for Mac/PC
- Create Tone Models in minutes (as fast as 5 minutes on modern computers) using AI Machine Modeling technology with selectable levels of accuracy
- Ultra-precise reproduction of high-frequency content with no aliasing whatsoever
- Works also as an IR creator or you can use the built-in VIR cabinets with multiple IRs per cabinet
Model amps, cabinets, combos and pedals (distortion, overdrive, fuzz, EQ or boost) using regular studio gear in as little as 5 minutes per model
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 2 GB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.