Lewitt Audio Limited Edition LCT 440 PURE VIDA 1" True Condenser Studio Recording Microphone, Rainforest Green
The VIDA limited edition.
With this limited edition of their best-selling LCT 440 PURE, LEWITT continues the tradition of musicians who have supported the “Rainforest of the Austrians” project in Costa Rica for over 30 years with royalties, benefit concerts, and donations to protect nature and our earth’s atmosphere.
Your mic for pure studio sound.
The LCT 440 PURE - VIDA EDITION uses the same high-end components and capsule technology as LEWITT’s prestige models. You will fall in love with its larger-than-life sound and build quality right away. No doubt about it; this is a mic for life.
LCT 440 PURE – VIDA EDITION stands for class-defining sound.
The LCT 440 PURE - VIDA EDITION provides larger-than-life sound for vocals and instruments. Its 1" true condenser capsule captures your signal with an impressive amount of depth and clarity. Every single capsule is measured and tested according to the highest quality standards. This way, you capture your individual personality and all the emotion you’ve put into your performance.
Nothing limits your performance.
You can record anything with the LCT 440 PURE - VIDA EDITION as it is a true studio allrounder. It features a very low self-noise value of only 7 dB (A) and handles ear-shattering sound pressure levels of up to 140 dBSPL. This results in an outstanding dynamic range of 133 dB (A).
What’s in the box?
The LCT 440 PURE - VIDA EDITION comes with a shock mount that minimizes structure-borne noise, a transport bag, a windscreen, and a magnetic pop filter that perfectly integrates with the design of the microphone
- VIDA limited edition in rainforest green
- 1" true condenser studio microphone
- Pure studio sound quality
- Ideal for vocals and instruments
- High-end specifications
- Cardioid polar pattern
- shock mount, magnetic pop filter, windscreen, transport bag
- Frequency range: 20 … 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 27.4 mV/Pa, -31.2 dBV/Pa (cardioid)
- Self-noise: 7 dB (A)
- SPL for 0.5% THD: 140 dBSPL
- Dynamic range: 133 dB (A)
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Included: Shock mount, windscreen, magnetic pop filter, transport bag
- Microphone dimensions: 138 x 52 x 36 mm, 5.43 x 2.04 x 1.42 in
- Microphone net weight: 310 g, 10.9 oz
- Box Contents
- LCT 440 PURE - VIDA EDITION - 1" true condenser studio microphone
- LCT 50 PSx - Magnetic pop filter
- LCT 40 Wx - Windscreen
- LCT 40 SH - Shock mount
- DTP 40 Lb - Cushioned mic bag