New mother-of-pearl pattern inlay on the rosette and fingerboard lend a richness to the D-X2E making it as impressive to look at as it is to play. With a Performing Artist neck, fingerboard, and bridge of select hardwood, the sound transfer of this model has been greatly improved. It is equipped with Fishman® MX electronics and strung with Martin’s Authentic Acoustic Lifespan® 2.0 strings. With a new, soft gig bag featuring headstock, bridge, and endpin protectors, a durable water-repellent exterior, and foam padding, this model is ready to go anywhere.
Due to material availability the D-X2E Rosewood and D-X2E Mahogany are designed with either a tortoise pattern or black pickguard. Selection may vary.
- Body Size: D-14 Fret
- Finish Top: Hand-Rubbed
- Construction: Mortise & Tenon Neck Joint
- Back and Side Finish: None
- Bracing Pattern: X-Brace
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Brace Shape: Scalloped X with Non-Scalloped Tone Bars
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1 3/4''
- Top Material: Sitka Spruce
- Neck Shape: Performing Artist
- Back Material: HPL
- Neck Taper: High-Performance Taper
- Side Material: HPL
- Electronics: Yes
- Electronics Options: Fishman® MX