Mayones Comodous Classic 6, 6-String Bass, Liquid Black, Eye Poplar Top, Aguilar Electronics
Mayones guitars and basses are hand-crafted in Poland using traditional European luthier techniques and the finest components available. Professional musicians worldwide depend on their Mayones to provide stunning sound and consistent playability night after night. Mayones artists include Between The Buried And Me, Korn, Katatonia, Limp Bizkit, Paradise Lost, Keith Merrow, Periphery, Jimmy Haslip and many more. Reserve your Mayones today and see how it inspires your own creativity.
- Model: Comodous 6
- Color: Liquid Black
- Top: Eye Poplar
- Back: Profiled Swamp Ash
- Construction: Neck-Thru Body
- Fretboard: Pau Ferro
- Neck Wood: 9-Piece Maple-Mahogany
- Scale: 34.25"
- Fretboard Radius: 20"
- Frets: 24, Jumbo, Ferd Wagner 9665
- Nut: 2.20" (56mm) Ebony
- Thickness @ 1st Fret: 21mm
- Pickups: Aguilar DCB Dual Ceramic Soapbars
- Preamp: Aguilar OBP-3
- Controls: Volume, Blend, Middle, Treble/Bass (stacked), Passive Tone
- Mini-Toggle: Active/Passive Switch
- Bridge: Mayones X2 (18mm string-to-string spacing)
- Tuners: Schaller M4
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Case: Mayones Hiscox Molded Hardshell