Fishman Fluence Modern Pickups
Original and totally re-imagined, Fishman Fluence pickups are free from the hum, noise and frustrating inductance issues that plague even the most coveted wire-wound pickups — revealing pure, uncorrupted and musical tone.
Modern Humbucker Alnico:
All the musicality, power and explosiveness of alnico. Full chords and fluid solos, plus a voice you’ve never heard in a humbucker. Great in both positions, or commonly paired with ceramic bridge.
Modern Humbucker Alnico Voicings:
Voice 1 (Modern Active): The ideal active alnico sound. Full, round, and boosted, but with unprecedented articulation and dynamics.
Voice 2 (Crisp, clean and fluid): The clean, crisp neck humbucker tone you’ve always wanted without the thin, plinky sound you don’t.
Modern Humbucker Ceramic:
Cutting ceramic attack. Brutal active aggression and passive punch in the same guitar. Great in both positions, or commonly paired with alnico neck.
Modern Humbucker Ceramic Voicings:
Voice 1 (Modern Active High Output): The ideal active ceramic humbucker tone. Crisp, searing crunch, tight bass with no mud, and a growl.
Voice 2 (Modern Passive Attack): Organic, high output, passive ceramic tone. Superb distortion characteristics with Fluence dynamics and response.
- Model: Hydra Elite 6 VF
- Color: Natural Satin
- Top: Eye Poplar
- Binding: Natural
- Back: Mahogany Khaya
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Neck Wood: 5-Ply Wenge/Purpleheart
- Scale: 25.4" - 27"
- Fretboard Radius: 16" (406mm)
- Nut: 1.71" (43.5mm) Graph Tech Black TUSQ
- Width XII fret – 54.0 mm
- Width XXIV fret – 58.0 mm
- Thickness I fret – 20.0 mm
- Thickness XII fret – 21.0 mm
- Frets: 24, Extra Jumbo, Ferd Wagner 9685 Stainless Steel
- Side Markers: Luminlay Super Blue 2mm (glow-in-the-dark)
- Pickups: Fishman Fluence Modern
- Controls: Volume (push/pull for voice 1/2)
- Pickup Selector: 5-Way Blade Switch
- Bridge: ABM Single Fine Tuner
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Case: Mayones Hybrid Gigbag
- Instrument Weight: 6.6 lbs.