JABBA is a perfect tool when you used to have “that sound”, however it has the modern taste inside its bowels. Different variants of these instruments allow you to choose your desired tone!
“The Mayones Jabba 5 string enables me to get whatever bass sound is needed in the moment. The Jabba has a round tight bottom end, punchy midrange, clear and crisp high-end. The workmanship is top-notch with a great look. Thanks Dawid!!” – Jimmy Earl
“A sound always awesome, clean … perfect for slap, perfect for finger style, perfect for the harmonics ….. it was what I dreamed … It’s what I want!!!!!!” – Federico Malaman
“The Jabba is wonderful. It’s a modern JB with a vintage attitude and Vibe for days. I love it!” – Joel Whitley
“My Jabba has everything I look for in a “keeper” bass… a rigidly solid neck, a resonant contoured body, a tight B string with definition and clarity, excellent acoustic balance from top to bottom and sustain for days. Combined with superb fit and finish as well as a distinctive and muscular tone, this beautifully hand crafted instrument sits proudly amongst my handpicked custom basses from some of the worlds finest luthiers. Thank you Dawid, I am a believer!” – Thai Long Ly
- Model: Jabba Classic 5
- Color: Sunburst
- Top: Flame Maple
- Back: Alder
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Fretboard: Pau Ferro
- Neck Wood: Hard Rock Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Fretboard Binding: Parchment
- Frets: 24x Jumbo Ferd Wagner 9665
- Scale: 34.25"
- Fretboard Radius: 20"
- Inlays: Acrylic Blocks
- Width at nut: 43.0 mm
- Neck Thickness: 21mm (1st fret) to 23mm (12th fret)
- Headstock: Sunburst over Flame Maple
- Pickups: Aguilar J-70 Alnico V
- Preamp: Mayo M-BP2
- Controls: 1x Volume, 1x Blend, 1x Treble, 1x Bass, 1x Passive Tone
- Mini-Toggle: Active/Passive
- Bridge: Big Foot High Mass (19mm string spacing)
- Tuners: Hipshot HB6C UltraLite
- Straplocks: Schaller Security
- Output Jack: Switchcraft
- Case: Mayones Deluxe Padded Gig Bag
- Instrument Weight: 10.3 lbs.