A tribute model for Steve Logan, an American bass-player known for his cooperation with real jazz legends, like David Sanborn, John Scofield or Aretha Franklin.
The Slogan Classic bass follows the exact specification of its inventor: Bartolini passive pickups combined with Aguilar active electronics for tonal versatility and Ebony fingerboard and Ebony Macassa top for splendid looks. The rest of the specification includes a profiled Ash body attached to 9ply Maple-Mahogany monolith neck, Mayones X2 series bridge, Schaller tuners and Straplocks.
Mayones guitars and basses are hand-crafted in Poland using traditional European luthier techniques and the finest components available. Professional musicians worldwide depend on their Mayones to provide stunning sound and consistent playability night after night. Mayones artists include Between The Buried And Me, Korn, Katatonia, Limp Bizkit, Paradise Lost, Keith Merrow, Periphery, Jimmy Haslip and many more. Reserve your Mayones today and see how it inspires your own creativity.
- Model: Masterbuilt Slogan 4 Classic
- Top: Figured Myrtlewood
- Body: Profiled Mahogany Khaya w/ Wenge Middle
- Construction: Neck Through Body
- Fretboard: Maple
- Binding: Black
- Neck: 9-Ply Maple-Mahogany
- Scale: 34.25"
- Fretboard Radius: 20"
- Frets: 24, Nickel/Silver, Jumbo
- Headstock: Matches Body
- Pickups: Bartolini M34C
- Controls: Volume, Blend, Middle, Treble/Bass, Passive Tone
- Preamp: Aguilar OBP-3
- Tuners: Schaller M4
- Bridge: Mayones X24 2-Piece
- Color: Black
- Case: Mayones Hiscox Molded Hardshell
- Instrument Weight: 8.1 lbs.