Maurizio Rolli is a graduate in double bass and jazz music studies. He is currently teaching electric bass and double bass as well as jazz harmony studies at the Accademia Musicale Pescarese in Pescara, Italy. Over the years he won several music competitions including Barga Jazz, Biennale del Mediterraneo or Roccella Ionica and worked with such acclaimed artists as Jim Hall, Mike Stern, Bob Mintzer or Hiram Bullock.
Patriot 5 Fretless MR was designed to add a unique clarity to the warm sound of the fretless bass. The combination of excellent tonewood, connected sound chambers equally distributed all over the body and top notch electronics define the new quality in the universe of low frequency.
Mayones guitars and basses are hand-crafted in Poland using traditional European luthier techniques and the finest components available. Professional musicians worldwide depend on their Mayones to provide stunning sound and consistent playability night after night. Mayones artists include Between The Buried And Me, Korn, Katatonia, Limp Bizkit, Paradise Lost, Keith Merrow, Periphery, Jimmy Haslip and many more. Reserve your Mayones today and see how it inspires your own creativity.
- Model: MasterBuilt Patriot 5 Fretless Maurizio Rolli Signature Bass
- Color: Antique Black
- Top: 4A Eye Poplar
- Body: Flame Maple w/ Wenge Middle
- Construction: Semi-Hollow w/ Sound Hole
- Construction: Neck Through Body
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Neck: 9-Ply Maple-Mahogany
- Scale Length: 34.25"
- Fretboard Radius: 20"
- Nut Width: 47mm
- Headstock: Matches Body
- Pickup: Nordstrand Fat Stack 5
- Preamp: Aguilar OBP-3 + RMC Piezo
- Controls: Volume (push/pull for humbucker/single-coil mode), Tone
- Control (push/pull for active/passive), Piezo Blend, Bass, Middle (push/pull for 400hz/800hz), Treble
- Tuners: Hipshot Ultralite
- Bridge: Mayonex X-25 Ebony
- Hardware Color: Black
- Case: Mayones Deluxe Hybrid Gig Bag
- Instrument Weight: 9.1 lbs