Out of stock
This guitar is definitely one of our most snapped up guitars. Regius series is a powerful neck-thru-body construction instrument, with hundreds of custom options available.
Modern sound with a hint of classic shape. This perfect tool takes you to the highest pick of the strings instrument sound. Regius show us many different variations of bridge types, but also, what might be more important, in two different shapes. Regius 7 Core Classic is an archtop variant of our flagship model. It sports all you love in this series plus amazing sleeker front curvature and new rear contours.
- Model: Regius Core Classic 7
- Color: Trans Dirty Blue Burst Gloss
- Top: 4A Flame Maple
- Body: Swamp Ash
- Binding: Natural
- Construction: Neck Through
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Neck Wood: 11-Ply Maple-Mahogany-Wenge-Amazakoe
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Fretboard Radius: 16"
- Nut Width: 49mm
- Depth @ 1st Fret: 20.5mm
- Depth @ 12th Fret: 21.5mm
- Frets: 24, Stainless Steel, Extra Jumbo
- Pickups: Fishman Fluence Modern 7
- Controls: Volume (push/pull), Tone (push/pull)
- 3-Way Pickup Selector Toggle Switch
- Tuners: Hipshot Grip Lock
- Bridge: Hipshot 7-String
- Color: Black
- Case: Hiscox Molded Hardshell
- Instrument Weight: 7.8 lbs.
Write Your Own Review