This guitar is definitely one of our most snapped up guitars. Regius series is a powerful neck-thru-body construction instrument, with hundreds of custom options available.
Modern sound with a hint of classic shape. This perfect tool takes you to the highest pick of the strings instrument sound. Regius show us many different variations of bridge types, but also, what might be more important, in two different shapes. Regius 7 Core Classic is an archtop variant of our flagship model. It sports all you love in this series plus amazing sleeker front curvature and new rear contours.
Bare Knuckle VHII Pickups
Crystal clear highs, defined bottom-end and the versatile output of a vintage hot humbucker lay down the ultimate in clean overdrive and even harmonic response with the VHII humbucker.
Totally unique approaches to the asymmetrical coils of the VHII humbucker allow it to retain phenomenal clarity whilst maximizing the output of 42 AWG plain enamel wire. Voiced to capture the original raw energy and brown sound of the late '70s, the vintage cut Alnico V magnet allows for a really open and touch-sensitive feel. Harmonic overtones are strong and defined with excellent string separation, which produces a huge sound with superb pick attack even when used with extreme amounts of preamp gain. The design of the coils allows for great split and parallel options, working extremely well with rotary tone selectors.
- Model: Regius Classic V24
- Color: Trans Dirty Blue Burst Gloss
- Top: 4A Quilt Maple
- Body: Swamp Ash
- Binding: Natural
- Construction: Neck Through
- Fretboard: Royal Ebony
- Neck Wood: 11-Ply Wenge-Mahogany-Purpleheart-Maple
- Binding: Black
- Purfling: Black Pearloid
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Fretboard Radius: 16"
- Nut Width: 49mm
- Depth @ 1st Fret: 20.5mm
- Depth @ 12th Fret: 21.5mm
- Frets: 24, Stainless Steel, Extra Jumbo
- Side Dots: Luminlay (glow-in-the-dark)
- Pickups: Bare Knuckle VHII Pickups w/ Brushed Nickel Covers
- Controls: Tone, Volume (push/pull)
- 3-Way Pickup Selector Blade Switch
- Tuners: Hipshot Grip Lock
- Bridge: Gotoh 510 Tremolo
- Color: Black
- Case: Hiscox Molded Hardshell
- Instrument Weight: 8.4 lbs.