The Nady MGT-16/ MicroMGT/MicroWHM Wireless Systems are 16-Channel ultra-compact UHF wireless systems designed for electric guitar and bass, horns, or can be also used as a headmic system providing 16 user-selectable UHF frequencies for interference-free operation. MGT versions include either the MT-16A (for use with recessed top mounted input jacks) or MT-16R (right-angled side mounted input jacks) instrument transmitters. The MGT-16 includes a guitar pedal size receiver that can be placed next to effects pedals or anywhere you choose. The MicroMGT receiver also has 16 user-selectable UHF frequencies and features a micro ¼” receiver plug for connecting to a powered speaker, mixer, amplifier, or PA mixing system. The MicroWHM is the perfect wireless solution for horn or woodwind players that want their sound to be amplified and a not worry about staying stationary.
- No more tripping on cables!
- Connects your instrument to your amplifier wirelessly.
- Experience complete freedom of movement while playing.
- Portable -Take it anywhere! 16 UHF frequencies to match different environments.
- Compact, portable “pedal style” MGT-16 receiver with ¼” output jack & volume control - DIP-switch channel selection with transmitter infrared pairing for instant setup.
- Powered by included DC adapter or two AA batteries (not included) for extra portability.
- MT-16R transmitter features a 90° angled ¼” plug for surface mounted jacks (for recessed jacks, use the MGT-16A with 30° plug).
- Up to 8 hours of battery life from a single AAA alkaline.
- Input level attenuation switch & internal audio level control.
- Box contents: MGT-16 receiver with dual adjustable ¼ wave antenna, MT-16R instrument transmitter with ¼ wave, permanently attached antenna, AC adapter, manual.