One Control OC10W Crocodile Tail Loop Wing with WINGLINK iOS App Control.
We at One Control have been designing and manufacturing some of the best loop switchers in the music industry for over a decade now. The Crocodile Tail Loop Wing OC10W is the culmination of all the user feedback, tech advancements, and real-world experience we have gathered. In addition, this is our first loop switcher than can be programmed and controlled via our new iOS app called WINGLINK via Bluetooth!
The OC10W features the BJF Buffer circuit (designed by Björn Juhl) to keep your signal pristine, or you can choose to go completely true bypass. Seven mono loops in a serial order allow you to switch in and switch out any of your favorite effects pedals with no loss in tone or dynamics to your signal. Three parallel effects loops follow the seven serial loops, giving the user up to TEN programmable switchable loops. Tuner out with mute switch is available as well, to keep you in tune and your audience happy.
Full MIDI control is available, with the capability to control amplifier channel and reverb switches as well as amplifier effect loops if desired via the FS connections. Three FS switches are available (TRS connections) as well as an 8-pin DIN connector. 168 MIDI presets are available for programming and can be called up via footswitch or by MIDI program change messages. The OC10W can easily be switched to manual mode and used to simply switch loops in and out easily with the tap of a footswitch.
Easy Bluetooth connectivity with our new WINGLINK iOS app allows the user to control and program the OC10W remotely. It’s easy to program loops and setups on your iPhone or iPad in any of the 168 programmable memory slots. Use the WINGLINK app to archive your settings for different projects, live shows, or recording sessions.
Take your pedalboard to the next level with the One Control OC10W Crocodile Tail Loop Wing – the most advanced loop switcher available today!
1. Rear Panel
- Power supply, 9V DC, negative center.
BJF BUFFER IN
- When a guitar is connected to this jack, the signal will be buffered before sent to loop1.
- When a guitar is connected to this jack, the non-buffered signal will be sent to loop1 directly.
BJF BUFFER OUT
- When a guitar connects to BJF BUFFER IN jack, this BJF BUFFER OUT will output the buffered guitar signal.
- This jack will output the guitar signal when the MUTE switch is engaged.
- The two jacks are in parallel and output the signal after loop7.
- The send jacks of loop1~7 connect to the input jack of a guitar pedal.
- Loop1~7 are in series, signal goes into loop1 first and then finally reaches to loop7.
- The return jacks of loop1~7 connect to the output jack of a guitar pedal.
- IN8/9/10, SEND8/9/10, RETURN8/9/10, OUT8/9/10
- Loop8/9/10 are parallel loops which are isolated from the major loops1~7. The 3 loops are internally connected in series unless a cable is inserted into the “IN” or “OUT” jack.
- IN: Connect with a lead of patch cable to input signal, insert a cable will isolate the loop from the prior loop. For example, if IN9 insert a cable, loop9 will isolate from loop8.
- SEND: Connect the input jack of a guitar pedal.
- RETURN: Connect the output jack of a guitar pedal.
- OUT: Output jack of a parallel loop, insert a cable will isolate the loop from the back loop. For example, if OUT9 insert a cable, loop9 will isolate from loop10.
- There are 3 footswitches FS1/FS2/FS3 and one 8P DIN jack which are for amp switching.
- FS1(TRS): Normal open latch type footswitch, fs1 relay shorts/opens the tip and sleeve of FS1, the fs2 relay shorts/opens the ring and sleeve of FS1 when FS2 jack doesn’t have a plug inserted.
- FS2: Normal open latch type mono footswitch. Fs2 relay shorts/opens the tip and sleeve of FS2 jack, the fs2 relay also shorts/opens the ring and sleeve of FS1 when FS2 jack doesn’t have a plug inserted.
- FS3/MULTI JACK: As a normal open latch footswitch or as an output of switching module.
- 8P DIN JACK: The 8P DIN footswitch jack is an amp switching jack for those amps which have a DIN jack, instead of midi control, this is a latch type jack.
These switches recall presets or turn on/off loop1~7 when DIRECT mode is on.
Switches unit to DIRECT mode, which allows user to turn on/off loop1~7 by pressing PROGRAM/LOOP switches, loop8 by BANK UP switch, loop9 by BANK DOWN switch, loop10 by MUTE switch.
This switch mutes the outputs (OUT1 and OUT2) of OC10W and outputs the INPUT/BUFFERED INPUT signal to the TUNER jack. The side blue led lights on when OC10W is muted.
BANK+, BANK- SWITCH
There are 24 banks in total, these switches scroll the bank up/down or control loop8 and loop9 in DIRECT mode.
FOOTSWITCH CONFIG PANEL
On the top panel, the FS3/MULTI JACK switch at left position configures the FS3 jack to work as a latch type jack. The tip and sleeve are controlled by fs3 relay, or at right position, as a multi jack which is an output of a switching module, to replace the original footswitch of some vintage amps. Check switching module section for more details.
BLUE TOOTH OFF and BUTTON LOCK SWITCH
When the switch is in the bottom position, it locks the program buttons and also turns off the Bluetooth. In DIRECT mode, if the switch is at lock position the changes of the loops will not be saved, while the preset will be updated if the switch is at top position.
The program buttons are for preset editing. Recall a preset, unlock the “BUTTON LK” switch, and turn on/off loop1~10 by pressing button loop1~10.