Everything you need to record, produce, mix, master, and perform.
Studio One 6 makes creating fast and easy with intuitive drag-and-drop workflow, new Smart Templates, a customizable user interface and powerful, integrated tools for end-to-end production.
Whether you’re a seasoned pro or new to recording, Studio One’s pioneering drag-and-drop workflow makes every creator’s process faster and easier:
- Audio loops, virtual instruments, and effects. Add plug-ins, audio files and more — even copy complete effects chains just by drag and drop.
- Collaboration. Simplified. Upload and download files to and from your PreSonus Sphere Workspaces with drag-and-drop.
- Sound replacement. Replace drum sounds with samples simply by dragging the source track to an Impact XT track.
- Remix and Rearrange. Rearrange or preview a new song structure or create a completely new mix with the Arranger Track and Scratch Pads.
NEW! Smart Templates. Fast starts.
Quick-start essential workflows for recording, mixing, mastering, beat production, or simply playing a virtual instrument – all with a single click.
NEW! Customizable user interface.
The all-new Customization Editor lets you show or hide nearly all tools and functions, customizing the user interface to create a streamlined, focused workflow for the task at hand.
NEW! Introducing Video Track.
PROFESSIONAL EDITION EXCLUSIVE! Work on multiple reels of a feature film or an entire YouTube video in one session. The dedicated sub-track for embedded audio has its own mixer channel with plug-in processing and output routing options. Basic video editing features are included as well.
NEW! Industry-leading Lyrics Support.
PROFESSIONAL EDITION EXCLUSIVE! Add Lyrics to your production whether you’re working with MIDI, audio, or both. Even use your words to navigate your session!
Beat making tools built in
PROFESSIONAL EDITION EXCLUSIVE! Make beats fast with integrated pattern editing and live looping. Patterns reinvent step sequencing, letting you effortlessly create drums, basslines, and synth leads using variable sequence lengths, unlimited variations, and more.
Chord Track and Harmonic Editing
PROFESSIONAL EDITION EXCLUSIVE! From pop ballads to rap anthems, the Chord Track lets you experiment with new chord progressions until your next hit song comes to life – no music theory degree required.
Mix sessions faster than ever.
Insert plug-in effects on a single audio event. Get the best start for your mix with input gain and polarity controls in the Console.
PROFESSIONAL EDITION EXCLUSIVES:
NEW! Channel Overview Window provides a consolidated view of all channel parameters make getting the perfect mix that much easier.
NEW! Fader Flip. One-click, intuitive fader control of all Channel Sends to effects or Cue mixes.
NEW! Track Presets. Recreate your go-to mix techniques fast – from a single track to complete drum kit.
Virtual instruments, sounds, and comprehensive Native effects plug-in suite.
Ignite your imagination with hundreds of included samples and loops plus world-class virtual instruments. Supercharge your mixing and get inspired for your productions with Studio One’s complete suite of included effects plug-ins.
NEW! Vocoder and De-Esser. From wild to mild, the new Vocoder and De-Esser plug-ins are a vocal producer’s dream.
Modern composition tools.
PROFESSIONAL EDITION EXCLUSIVE! Studio One combines the best of traditional scoring and modern sequencing. You get advanced notation features from our award-winning Notion® notation software. Sound Variations make it easy to manage and control articulations in complex virtual instruments and orchestral libraries.
Studio > Stage > Stream.
PROFESSIONAL EDITION EXCLUSIVE! Design a complete show by creating a Setlist using songs you’ve already created in Studio One, incorporating a mix of live instruments, pre-recorded tracks, and virtual instruments. Each song can have its own unique instrumentation and backing tracks.
PROFESSIONAL EDITION EXCLUSIVE! Only Studio One Professional links Songs with mastering Projects, so you can update mixes as needed without losing fades, Clip Gain edits, or any other mastering work. Export mastered files in multiple formats with one click. Automatically adjust your digital releases for Apple Music, YouTube, Spotify, and many more.
- Windows 10 20H1 (64-bit only) or Windows 11 (64-bit only)
- Intel® Core™ i3/AMD A10 processor or better
- 4 GB RAM minimum (8 GB or more recommended)
- macOS® 10.14 or higher (64-bit only)
- Intel® Core™ i3 or better
- 4 GB RAM minimum (8 GB or more recommended)
- All Computer Systems
- Internet connection (needed for installation and activation)
- Monitor with 1366 x768 resolution (Retina display recommended)
- Multi-touch enabled monitor with TUIO support is required for touch operation
- Content Storage
- 40 GB free hard drive space (Studio One Professional)
- 20 GB free hard drive space (Studio One Artist)
- 2.5 GB free hard-drive space (Studio One Prime)