The Custom 24 is the quintessential PRS guitar. This iconic instrument was the first model that Paul Reed Smith brought to the public at PRS Guitars’ first Winter NAMM show in 1985 and has been a top seller ever since. Played by internationally touring artists, gigging musicians, and aspiring players, the Custom 24 features PRS’s patented Gen III tremolo system and PRS 85/15 pickups with volume and tone controls and a 5-way blade switch. 85/15 pickups were personally designed by Paul Reed Smith to offer remarkable clarity and extended high and low end.
Pickup Switching Positions
Position One: Bridge humbucker
Position Two: Bridge humbucker with neck singlecoil, in parallel
Position Three: Bridge and neck humbuckers
Position Four: Neck singlecoil with bridge singlecoil, in parallel
Position Five: Neck humbucker
- PRS Custom 24 Artist Package
- Copperhead Burst
- Artist Package Grade Flame Maple Top
- Matching Stained Flame Maple Neck
- Gaboon Ebony Fretboard
- Ebony Headstock Veneer
- Mahogany Body
- PRS Gen III Tremolo
- Green Ripple Outline / Green Abalone Center Artist Bird Inlays
- 5 Way Selector Switch
- Master Volume & Tone Controls
- 24 Frets
- Scale Length 25"
- Hybrid Hardware
- PRS Deluxe Artist Package Hardshell Case
- Instrument Weight: 8 lbs.