Out of stock
all back in 1985. Featuring mini-toggle coil tap switches (like the PRS 408 model), the Custom 24-08 has eight different pickup settings that provide an array of humbucking and single-coil tones, including a dual single-coil option unique for this model. For classic PRS playability, reliability, and tone with ultimate flexibility, check out the Custom 24-08.
- Satin Blue Fade Finish
- Hand-Picked Flame Maple Artist Grade Top
- Hand-Picked Swamp Ash Body
- Hand-Picked Brazilian Rosewood Fretboard
- Hand-Picked East Indian Rosewood Neck
- Smoked Black Hardware
- Green Ripple Outline with Abalone Center Bird Inlays
- Model: Wood Library Custom 24-08 Artist Package
- Color: Satin Blue Fade
- Top: Artist Grade Flame Maple
- Back: Swamp Ash
- Binding: Natural
- Construction: Set Neck
- Fretboard: Brazilian Rosewood
- Neck: East Indian Rosewood
- Scale Length: 25"
- Fretboard Radius: 10"
- Neck Profile: Pattern Thin - 1 11/16" width and 26/32" depth @ nut
- Frets: 24
- Inlays: Green Ripple Outlines w/ Abalone Center Birds
- Pickups: 85/15 Bass and Treble
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Mini-Toggles: 2x Coil-Split
- Pickup Selector: 3-Way Blade Switch
- Color: Smoked Black Chrome
- Bridge: PRS Gen III Tremolo
- Tuners: PRS Phase III Locking
- Case: Artist Package Brown Paisley Deluxe Hardshell
- Instrument Weight: 7.9 lbs.
Write Your Own Review