The McCarty 594 is a versatile, vintage-inspired instrument that is effortlessly playable. Featuring a bound 22-fret Pattern Vintage neck and slightly thicker back for more enhanced tone and sustain, the McCarty 594 plays in tune, is intonated the entire length of the neck, and feels like a guitar you’ve been playing forever. Whether you are looking for rich, authentic humbucking tones or nuanced, sweet single-coil sounds, the McCarty 594 can seamlessly master both sonic territories thanks to its 58/15 LT pickups, which have now been through the TCI (tuned capacitance and inductance) process, and dual volume and push/pull tone controls. A zinc two-piece bridge and vintage-style tuners anchor this guitar and stay true to the promise of the McCarty family.
There are several appointments on this guitar that make this truly an exclusive piece:
Hand Selected Flame Maple Top / Lightweight Hand Selected Mahogany Body / Brazilian Rosewood Fretboard / Hand Selected Roasted Flame Maple Neck / Paua Outline Inlays / 58/15+ Pickups / Satin Autumn Sky Finish
- Model: Wood Library McCarty 594
- Color: Satin Autumn Sky
- Top: Flame Maple 10-Top
- Back: Mahogany
- Binding: Natural
- Construction: Set Neck
- Fretboard: Brazilian Rosewood
- Neck: Roasted Flame Maple
- Scale Length: 24.594"
- Fretboard Radius: 10"
- Neck Profile: Pattern Vintage
- Frets: 22
- Inlays: Paua Bird Outlines
- Headstock Veneer: Brazilian Rosewood
- Pickups: 58/15+ Bass and Trebble
- Control Knobs: 2x Volume, 2x Tone (push/pull)
- Pickup Selector: 3-Way Toggle Switch
- Bridge: PRS Gen III Tremolo
- Tuners: PRS Vintage Style Locking w/ Faux Bone Buttons
- Finish: Hybrid
- Case: Black Paisley Deluxe Hardshell
- Instrument Weight: 8.8 lbs.