PRS Paul Reed Smith Wood Library McCarty 594 Semi-Hollow Quilt 10-Top Guitar, Orange Tiger, Brazilian Rosewood
The McCarty 594 is a vintage-inspired instrument that is at once incredibly familiar and effortlessly playable. Whether you are looking for rich, authentic, vintage humbucking tones or nuanced, sweet single-coil sounds, the McCarty 594 can seamlessly master both sonic territories thanks to the 58/15 LT pickups and push/pull coil taps on the tone controls. The addition of an f-hole and semi-hollow body adds a breathy tone and rich resonance to this guitar, providing welcome depth and beauty.
The electronics layout, a few key specifications, and PRS craftsmanship combine in the McCarty 594 to create an instrument that plays in tune, is intonated the entire length of the neck, and feels like a guitar that you’ve been playing forever. The McCarty 594 and Singlecut McCarty 594 Semi-Hollows made their debut at Experience PRS 2018.
- PRS Limited Edition Wood Library McCarty 594 Semi-Hollow 10-Top
- Orange Tiger
- Quilt Maple 10-Top
- Mahogany Semi-Hollow Body - Natural Binding
- East Indian Rosewood Neck - Pattern Vintage Profile: 1 11/16” width and 57/64” depth @ nut
- Brazilian Rosewood Fretboard - White Binding
- 24.594" Scale Length | 22 Frets
- Old-School Paua Bird Inlays
- PRS 58/15LT Pickups - 3-Way Pickup Selector Toggle Switch
- Push/Pull Tone for Coil-Tap
- PRS Tweaked Phase III Low Mass Locking Tuners PRS 2-Piece Stoptail Bridge
- Hybrid Hardware
- PRS Black Paisley Artist Hardshell Case
- Serial #: 269562
- Instrument Weight: 6.6 lbs.