PSound Bandoneon (Digital Download)
Bandoneon consists of a philological reproduction of an historic Alfred Arnold Bandoneon made in Germany in the 50s!
His typical sound is based on 2 reeds (Zinc) for each note.
PSound Bandoneon has been sampled in 4 layers with 2 round robin for a total of 440 samples (1 GB storage)
- Alfred Arnold historic Instrument
- 440 Samples
- >1 GB Storage
- 96 kHz Sample rate
- 24 bit resolution
- All sample are perfectly looped
- 4 velocity layers
- 2 Round robin per layer
- key-on and key-off noises
- Adjustable volume for reeds and noise
- right hand and left hand presets
- Powered by UVI Engine XT™
- Requires UVI Workstation v2.5.6 or later
- UVI.net provides UVI Workstation for free!
- UVI Falcon full Compatibility!
- Playable by Motu Machfive too (requires v3.2.1)
- PACE protection system (free iLok account required)