The ultimate amp for serious headroom in a small package, the HD-12 combo uses yet another Quilter driver cherry-picked from the pro-audio catalog. The Celestion BN12-300s sports a neo magnet and larger voice coil with a 300 watt rating, and provides a cleaner, wider range response than the alternative Classic Lead 80. Combined with its lighter weight, it's perfect for the the jazz or blues player or anyone who loves an EVM-12L type speaker response.
The powerful magnet, cloth suspension, and parabolic cone provide deeper bass and smoother mids, with well controlled highs that wake up when pushed with overdrive. Great for electric and especially hollow body instruments, the HD-12 combo packs a serious punch for players who want to fill the stage with a combo that only weighs 21 pounds. Plays well by itself, or when stacked on the MicroPro Extension Cab.
- Power Output:Channel 1: 100 W RMS
- Channel 2: 100 W RMS
- Total: 200 W RMS
- AC Power Req.: 100–240V, 50–60 Hz, 250 W
- Input Connections:
- MIC/LINE: Balanced XLR and ¼" TRS
- INST: ¼" mono
- Input Impedance:
- MIC: 4K ohms
- LINE: 70K ohms
- GUITAR: 2M ohms
- Effects Loop:
- Output: ¼" mono, -10dB, 1K ohms
- Input: ¼" mono, 50K ohms
- Speaker 1 Output: 8 ohms, 200 W minimum rating
- Speaker 2 Output: 4-8 ohms, 200 W minimum rating
- Speaker: Celestion BN12-300S - 12" cone, 2.5” voice coil, 8 ohms, Neodymium
- "Dimensions: (H x W x D)"
- 19 in. x 17.5 in. x 10 in.
- 48.3 cm x 44.5 cm x 25.4 cm
- Weight: 21 lbs. (9.5 Kg)