This product has been discontinued.
Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 M2 In-Ear Headphones for Apple Devices - Black Chrome
The true dimensions of the Sennheiser MOMENTUM In-Ear headphones can be measured not only by their uncompromising sound, but also in a wealth of little details – from the nano-precise, stainless-steel sound tunnel to the three-button multifunction remote with integrated microphone.
Sleek and sophisticated
The design of the MOMENTUM In-Ear speaks a clear, consistent language. Over 200 contrasting red stitches grace the black-lacquered zipper on the soft-covered case that safely protects your earbuds. The black-and-red cable leads to a red, high-gloss housing. And the outstanding design also extends to their fit, with comfortable tips that sit just right.
Brilliant and powerful
There’s only one way to deliver uncompromising sound in a small package: by combining top-quality materials with superior craftsmanship. That’s why the acoustic components contain no plastic. They are made of high-quality stainless steel, manufactured using precision milling technology. It’s not a difference you can see – but one you’ll hear in the powerful yet nuanced sound signature.
Adaptable and ergonomic
You can forget about the MOMENTUM In-Ear. With their ergonomic, adjustable angle of 15°, the buds adapt so well to your ears that you’ll forget they are there. Thanks to the extra-small sound tunnel and a choice of four ear sleeves to fit any size ear, all you’ll experience is the pure sound.
Functional and durable
The range of In-Ear accessories is as broad as the In-Ear itself is tiny. Including a sturdy hard-shell case, intuitive remote for iPhone and Android, elliptical cable that minimizes tangling and sound loss, gold-plated jack and integrated hands-free microphone.
- Samsung Galaxy model using newly designed, tangle-free oval cable featuring 3-button in-line remote with integrated microphone
- Custom machined, low resonance stainless steel housing deliver a detailed and accurate sound
- High-quality dynamic transducers produce high output level with low distortion
- In ear canal design provides excellent attenuation of ambient noise. Multiple sized ear tips included insuring a personalized fit
- Two year warranty when purchased from an authorized Sennheiser dealer
- 18 Ω
- Frequency response (microphone) 100 – 10,000 Hz
- Frequency response (headphones) 15Hz - 22000Hz
- Sound pressure level (SPL) 118 dB (1kHz/1Vrms)
- THD, total harmonic distortion <0.5 % (1 kHz, 100 dB SPL)
- Jack plug 3.5 mm angled
- Cable length 1.3 m
- Weight 16 g
- Pick-up pattern Omni-Directional
- Microphone sensitivity - 44 dB V/Pa