MARCUS SIGNATURE '70s BASS
What sets the V7 Vintage apart is that it is innovatively set up to sound like the original 70's bass preferred by Marcus Miller. Its construction makes it bring out much more plush characteristics, especially from the formvar pickup known to be "vintage correct". Its neck comes with the EDGELESS™ feature that makes a huge difference in the overall feel.
- Combined with the hardware and electronics consist of Marcus' signature Vintage-J Revolution pickup set, Marcus Miller Heritage-3 preamp and the Marcus Vintage-S bridge.
- EDGELESS™ neck
- The select wood, either Swamp Ash, and North American Alder and the 1-piece hard maple neck make the best combination to preserve the classic quality sound with a more natural vibration.
- Body Material: Swamp Ash
- Body Shape: New Marcus Miller Jazz Type
- Body Color: Ash Body – TS
- Neck Material: Hard Maple(Gloss Finish)
- Neck Shape: C-Shape
- Scale: 34"
- Neck Joint: Four Bolt Steel Square Plate
- Fingerboard(Rolled Edges): Hard Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25"
- Frets: 2.0 Small
- String Nut: 4 String – Natural Bone 38mm width
- Binding: 1 Ply Black
- Inlay: Black Block
- Pickups: Marcus Vintage-J Revolution Set
- Preamp: Marcus Heritage- 3 with Middle Frequency Control
- Controls: Volume / Tone (Dual Pot) | Pickup Blender | Treble | Middle / Middle Frequency (Dual Pot) | Bass, Mini Toggle (Active / Passive)
- Knobs: Plastic Jazz Type in Black
- Bridge: Marcus Miller Vintage-S
- Tuning Gear: Premium Open-Gear
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Pick guard: 3 Ply Black / White / Black
Write Your Own Review