Two electric guitars – played and processed differently
Opening the whole spectrum: From delicate designed to rich and cinematic patches, it serves the sonority and flexibility, which made the guitar one of the most formative instruments of our time. For this very special Origins, Sonuscore collaborated with the famous composer Mats Lundgren (Just Cause 2, Mad Max [Videogame], Generation Zero) from Pole Position Production. Mats recorded the guitars and processed them with his extraordinary precision.
Powered by Mats’ incredible experience in working with electronic sounds and merged by our successful MAD engine, we proudly present: Origins Vol. 6: Muted Guitar & Harmonics
- Electric Guitar Muted - 2006 Fender Stratocaster American Deluxe Stratocaster with Samarium Cobalt pickups. The muted guitar provides a very calm, but rich sound. It gives an incredible warm intonation overall when used as the base of a harmonic structure. With the Multi-Arpeggio-Designer [MAD] you can give the instrument a characteristic, modern, sometimes futuristic feel. Paired with the Harmonics, you achieve a very balanced and wide sound, right on the modern pulse of time.
- Electric Guitar Harmonics - 2003 Gibson SG with Seymour Duncan Phat Cat Pickups. With its shimmering, floating sound, the Harmonics are the perfect addition to the Palm Mutes. Create lively ambient pads or run impressive modern-sounding arpeggios with it: The possibilities are endless and usually just one preset away.
For this duo, the Multi-Arpeggio-Designer (MAD) gives a wonderful performance when playing chords, melodies or progressions on your keyboard. For instance, play bold, grounded and open sequences for the Muted Guitar, and give it the magic touch with upper harmonics in a different rhythm. Let both instruments playfully mingle and use a wide variety of effects to customize the sound from sparkling percussive timbres to floating pads and more.
This “Journey to the Now” is instantly accessible via handcrafted, fully customizable presets. Beautifully expressive simply using the mod wheel. With a focus on user-friendliness, MUTED GUITAR & HARMONICS gives you everything you need to create a rich and modern sound. Dig deeper and tweak the instrument to your heart’s content.
- Multi-Arpeggio Desinger - The Multi-Arpeggio-Designer is the centerpiece of every „Origins“-instrument. Two fully customizable arpeggiators create interlocking patterns and broad soundscapes by combining the unique timbres of the two instruments. The engine is designed to convey a musically meaningful, human performance, instead of a computer randomly aligning notes. Load up one of 80 inspiring presets or create your own arpeggios in as much detail as you like. The MAD provides a variety of different features and controls to realize your musical vision.
- Copy Arpeggio Desings between different Origins Instruments - You created your own ingenious arpeggio design and want to use it with another ORIGINS product? Simply copy and paste your design to use it on-the-fly in any other instrument of the ORIGINS series.
- Colors Menu - The 12 individual color-presets provide even more possibilities to sculpt your sound. All colors are radically different in character and incorporate various effect settings and multiple impulse responses. While each MAD-Preset has an assigned color preset, you can combine everything at will, resulting in even more predefined combinations.
- Muted Guitar: 2006 Fender Stratocaster American Deluxe Stratocaster with Samarium Cobalt pickups
- Harmonics: 2003 Gibson SG with Seymour Duncan Phat Cat Pickups
- Amp: Handwired Marshall 1974X 18w class A
- Two individually playable instruments
- Innovative Multi-Arpeggio-Designer (MAD)
- 80 rhythm presets
- 12 unique color settings
- Full customization of all controls
- macOS 10.14 or higher
- 64 bit
- Intel Core i5 or Apple M1 (native)
- RAM: 4GB (6GB recommended)
- Windows 10 or higher
- 64 bit
- Intel Core i5 or similar CPU
- RAM: 4GB (6GB recommended)
- Supported Interfaces:
- Mac (64-bit only): Stand-alone, VST, VST3, AU, AAX
- Windows (64-bit): Stand-alone, VST, VST3, AAX