A BREAKTHROUGH ENGINE FOR EFFORTLESS CREATION
TIME TEXTURES bends the sonic essence of space-time in order to fold orchestral instruments into themselves and create new and complex characters.
- A Sound Emitting Device - The engine consists of two sound emitters, which produce sond based on each individual instrument source.
- Preset Browser - Choose from over 200 creative and inspiring presets. Use them out-of-the-box or modify them to create your own unqiue sound.
- Orchestral Textures - Reinvented - By tying four basic parameters to the md wheel, it becomes possible to change the sound - anything from intimate and orchestral to spherical and rhythmic - at just a single turn.
CREATE ETHEREAL MOVEMENTS
The source of TIME TEXTURES’ depth is how it seamlessly controls four basic parameters separately for both of the instrument layers and ties them to the mod wheel.
- Dynamic Control - Whether a keystroke calls for intimacy, power or anything in between. Using the dynamic slider can bring out new and previously unheard qualities to the soundscape, or pull it back for something more muted and romantic.
- Movement - Add sound particles of special instrument articulations to the texture and create a morphing sensation between the sounds.
- Octaves - Easily control how many octaves are emitted from the sound source to widen the overall dynamic spectrum or to stay in a specific range.
- Speed - This parameter controls the speed in which the particles are played back. A higher value leads to a more dense texture.
CRAFT THE PERFECT ORCHESTRAL TEXTURE
TIME TEXTURES is entirely customizable, with every parameter easily adjusted to create new and unique sounds.
- Attack Volume - Adjusts the volume of the first sound particles played when a new note has been triggered.
- Seed - Determines the way each particle is triggered.
- Note Select - Changes how the engine interprets your played notes.
- Spread - Determines the position of the sound particles in the stereo field depending on the pan settings.
- Gain - Adjusts the overall gain of the emitter.
- Pan - The panning of each emitter can be adjusted.
QUALITY RECORDINGS IN A BREAKTHROUGH ENGINE
- Meticulously Recorded - TIME TEXTURES consists of 25 instrument patches, each one meticulously recorded and sampled, with up to six round robins and up to five dynamic layers. For each instrument patch, we also recorded several instrument-specific articulations in addition to the sustains, which can be faded into the texture using a slider.
- Multiple Articulations - The string patches each have their own tremolo and staccato samples that can be used to enrich your texture and add movement. The woodwind patches feature Tenuto, Triplet Tongue and Staccato samples. For the Brass patches we included Tongue Staccato, Flutter Marcato and Muted Staccato articulations. And for the keys section, in addition to the harp, felt piano and grand piano samples, we recorded harp harmonics, as well as several prepared grand piano samples.
- Ever-evolving Soundscapes - All samples were edited in a special way that allows the TIME TEXTURES engine to arrange them in a certain order and form them into soundscapes – stringing together different sound particles in an ever-changing way.
- Revolutionary orchestral engine
- Simple-yet-complex modulation system for intricate and ever-evolving soundscapes
- Fully controllable sonic progression with mod wheel for unique textures
- Uses multiple articulations for each orchestral section
- Over 200 ready-to-go naturalistic & cinematic ensemble presets
- 25 meticulously recorded and sampled instrument patches
- 6.17GB of uncompressed data
- macOS 10.14 oder höher
- 64 bit
- Intel Core i5 or Apple M1 (native)
- RAM: 4GB (6GB empfohlen)
- Windows 10 or higher
- 64 bit
- Intel Core i5 oder ähnliche CPU
- RAM: 4GB (6GB empfohlen)
- Unterstützte Schnittstellen:
- Mac (64-bit): Stand-alone, VST, VST3, AU, AAX
- Windows (64-bit): Stand-alone, VST, VST3, AAX