The Majesty is a celebration of the limitless innovation and imagination. Fully equipped with an ebony fretboard, stainless steel frets, and DiMarzio LiquiFire and Crunch Lab pickups, the all-new Majesty in Cerulean Paradise is a perfectly designed modern instrument for those who value playability and performance.
The BFR-inspired shieldless body features John Petrucci DiMarzio LiquiFire and Crunch Lab humbucking pickups – delivering his iconic tonal range.
EBONY FINGERBOARD & STAINLESS STEEL FRETS
Engineered to perform, the Majesty features an ebony fingerboard with stainless steel frets for maximum playability.
The Majesty is now offered with a figured maple top in 2 new finishes – Royal Red and Majestic Purple.
- Model: MAJ200XQM
- Body Wood: Nyatoh
- Body Color: Cerulean Paradise
- Bridge: Modern Tremolo
- Pickguard: N/A
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8cm)
- Neck Radius: 16" (40cm)
- Frets: 24 Stainless Steel Frets, Medium Jumbo Profile
- Neck Width: 1.65" (42mm) at Nut
- Neck: 3-piece Nyatoh (CPD)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fret Markers: Custom JP Inlays
- Tuning Machines: Locking
- Truss Rod: Dual Action
- Neck: Attachment Set-in Design
- Controls: 1 Push/Push Volume Boost, 1 Tone
- Switching: 3-Way Toggle Switch
- Pickups: DiMarzio LiquiFire, DiMarzio Crunch Lab (HH)
- Strings: Ernie Ball 2221 Regular Slinky
Write Your Own Review