Sterling by Music Man StingRay Ray5 5-String Electric Bass - Vintage Sunburst Satin
The Ray5 bass is the cousins of the Music Man StingRay 5 bass. Classic, iconic instruments that defined a generation of bassists since the late 70′s. Active electronics, low noise hum bucking pickups, rock solid hardware and a simple, uncluttered look that is instantly recognizable and respected.
CLASSIC, ATTRACTIVE BODY LINES
- Familiar curves, contours, and fantastic balance make the Ray5 one with the player. Several attractive finishes let you choose just how you want to stand out on stage.
ALL THIS, AND ACTIVE ELECTRONICS
- Featuring a 9v powered Active Preamp and individual Volume Hi and Low Cut/Boost controls, Ray5 is a superior choice and incredible value for players of any experience level.
FULLY ADJUSTABLE, HEAVY DUTY BRIDGE
- Complete control over intonation and individual string height ensures the most comfortable playing experience whether your practicing at home or rocking out on stage.
- Model: Ray5
- Body Wood: Basswood
- Bridge: Fixed
- Pickguard: Black, White
- Scale Length: 34" (86.4cm)
- Neck Radius: 12" (30.5cm)
- Frets: 21 Frets, Medium
- Neck Width: 1.77"(45mm) at Nut
- Neck Wood: Hard Maple
- Fingerboard: Hard Maple, Jatoba
- Fret Markers: Dots
- Tuning Machines: Open Gear
- Truss Rod: Single Action
- Neck Attachment: 6 Bolts
- Controls: 2-band Active Preamp
- Switching: N/A
- Pickups: H - 1 Ceramic Humbucker
- Strings: .45-1.25
- Gig Bag: N/A