At Suhr we believe that great instruments inspire great performances. Every detail of this Standard Carve Top was carefully considered by the dealer and Suhr to craft an instrument that upholds this belief.
The sleek slim C neck profile, balanced asymmetrical body, and innovative neck heel deliver unmatched playability and comfort. The stunning 1-piece quilt maple top is not always readily available at Suhr. This was a special piece that was hand-selected by the dealer at the Suhr factory.
This Standard Carve Top features a roasted maple neck and Indian rosewood fretboard. The Suhr Standard is equipped with our even C slim neck profile. Rolled edges and a 10-14” compound fingerboard radius offers a slim, yet comfortable shape. Stainless steel frets offer silky smooth bending and long-lasting playability.
Every Suhr receives a PLEK fret dress, ensuring the best possible string action, playability and intonation. The sculpted heel of the Standard allows for easy access to all 22 frets. For optimum tone and stability, the neck joint must not be too tight or too loose, therefore all of our neck pockets are precisely fitted by hand, by expert craftsmen.
- SSV Neck Humbucker
- SSH+ Bridge Humbucker
- Model: Standard Cave Top
- Color: Transparent Purple
- Top: 1-Piece Quilt Top
- Body: Chambered Swamp Ash
- Binding: Natural
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Fretboard: Indian Rosewood
- Neck Wood: Roasted Maple
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Fretboard Radius: 10" - 14" Compound
- Neck Profile: Even C Slim - .800 - .880 neck depth
- Nut: 1.650" Tusq
- Frets: 22, Stainless Steel, Medium
- Inlays: Mother of Pearl Dots
- Neck and Headstock Finish: Satin
- Pickups: SSV (neck) and SSH Plus (bridge)
- Control Knobs: Volume, Tone
- Pickups Selector: 5-Way Blade Switch
- Bridge: Gotoh 510 Recessed Tremolo
- Tuners: Suhr Locking
- Strings: E-Standard .010 - .046
- Case: Black Tolex Hardshell