The RockBoard Looper/Switcher Connector Cables are extra flat and space-saving. Designed to optimize pedalboard real estate, they feature a slim rectangular cable and extra thin angled and compact straight plugs, to keep your setup tidy and neat looking. We have optimized our popular Flat Patch Cables for use with looper/switchers or effects pedals with tightly spaced jacks.
- flat patch cables with rectangular profile
- compact and super flat angled/straight plugs
- perfect for use with looper/switchers or effects pedals with tightly spaced jacks
- flexible copper conductor (20 x 0.12 mm / 36 AWG)
- twisted copper shielding (34 x 0.12 mm / 36 AWG)
- PE (polyethylene) signal insulation
- PVC cable mantle
- capacitance less than 10 pF/decimeters
- conductor resistance less than 10 mOhm/decimeters
- 6.3 mm mono audio plugs
- operating temperature -15º C to +70° C / 5° F to 158° F / 5° F to 158° F
- outer dimensions cable (W x H) 7 x 3 mm / 1/4" x 1/8" (rectangular)
- outer dimensions plugs (W x H) 12.5 x 7.5 mm / 1/2" x 5/16" (angled), 12.5 x 12.5 mm / 1/2" x 1/2" (straight)
- length 60 cm / 23 5/8"
Write Your Own Review