20 Sets of D'Addario EJ11 Bronze Light Acoustic Guitar Strings (12-53) with FREE Planet Waves Red Capo
D'Addario EJ11 Bronze Light Acoustic Guitar Strings (12-53)
D'Addario's best selling 80/20 Bronze gauge, EJ11s offer the ideal balance of volume, projection and comfortable playability.
80/20 Bronze, commonly referred to as brass, is the original acoustic string alloy selected by John D'Addario Sr. and John D'Angelico in the 1930s. 80/20 Bronze strings are popular for recording due to their crisp, deep and projecting tone and appeal to many traditionalists and vintage enthusiasts for their historical significance. All D'Addario acoustic strings are wound on a hexagonally shaped, high carbon steel core, resulting in long lasting, bright sounding tone with excellent intonation.
- D'Addario's most popular acoustic gauge, ideal balance of tone and playability
- Extra-bright tone mixed with deep and projecting bottom end
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .012, .016, Bronze Wound .024, .032, .042, .053
Planet Waves PW-CP-07 NS Capo Light Red
The Planet Waves NS Capo Lite is made from high-strength molded ABS thermoplastic for use on acoustic and electric 6 string guitars. A patented micrometer adjustment mechanism allows the player to dial in the exact tension needed for your guitar, strings and playing position. This greatly reduces the need to retune your guitar during and after capo use. The capos molded ABS design offers light weight, ease-of-use and superior functionality at an affordable price. Enjoy buzz-free in-tune performance at any fret without breaking the bank! Also available in the NS Pro model featuring aircraft grade aluminum construction.
Planet Waves NS Series capos are the result of an ongoing collaboration between famed product designer Ned Steinberger, Jim D'Addario and Planet Waves.
- Designed for acoustic and electric guitars with radiused fretboards
- Micrometer tension adjustment assures buzz-free in-tune performance at every fret
- Single hand operation
- Durable molded ABS thermoplastic construction
- Not recommended for use on 12-string guitars