ECG24-7, based on the gauges of D'Addario's best selling gauge of flatwound strings with an additional low B 7th string (.065), delivers a balance of smooth feel, warm/mellow tone and optimal tension. Ideal for traditional jazz, rockabilly twang, R&B and some pop/rock styles. Designed specifically for 7-String electric guitars.
D'Addario Chromes are wound with flattened stainless steel ribbon wire which is polished to an incredibly smooth surface. Chromes deliver a distinctive damped but tone-rich sound that only flatwounds can produce. D'Addario Chromes are the world's most popular flatwound strings.
- Based on the top selling ECG24 set with an additional 7th String included
- Ribbon wound and polished for ultra-smooth feel and warm, mellow tone
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .011, .015, Stainless Steel Flat Wound .022, .030, .040, .050, .065