A.R.T. Applied Research and Technology SLA-2 200w Studio Linear Power Amplifier
The SLA-2 is studio linear power amplifier capable of delivering 280watts per channel (@4 ohms) with an incredible 10Hz to 40kHz frequency response. Compact single rackspace low noise linear design, the SLA-2 uses a solid steel chassis and toroidal transformer for added long term reliability. Stable down to 2 ohms, the SLA-2 can be bridged mono to deliver a full 560 watts into a single 8 ohm load.
Ideal for any studio or installation application, the SLA-2 uses oversized convection cooling heatsinks and temperature controlled variable speed SmartFan technology to ensure quiet operation in any environment.
- Designed to deliver in the most demanding audio applications.
- Housed in an aluminum and steel single space 19-inch rackmount chassis
- Proven toroidal transformer design for unmatched long-term reliability.
- The SLA-2 features SmartFan, an advanced, thermal dependent fan assisted convection cooled system.
- The SmartFan system is dependent upon the internal ambient temperature of the unit, and runs at high or low levels depending on the amplifier’s cooling needs
- XLR and 1/4-inch TRS balanced inputs as well as multi-way output binding posts are ensure the SLA-2 can be quickly and easily tied in to any system without modification.
- Simple to install tamper proof cover is included
- Toroidal Transformer
- 200 Watts per Channel @ 8 ohms
- 280 Watts per Channel @4 ohms
- 560 Watts when Bridged Mono @ 8 ohms
- 10 Hz – 40 kHz Frequency Response
- XLR, Euroblock & ¼-inch inputs
- Tamper-Proof Faceplate
- SmartFan Silent Cooling System
- Low Profile 1U Rack Mountable All Steel Chassis
- Extremely Low noise, Discrete Linear Design
- Bridged Output Power, 8 Ohms: 560 W MONO
- CMRR: > 60dB (typical @ 1kHz)
- Frequency Response: 10Hz to 40kHz, +/- .5dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion: > 0.05% (typical)
- Hum and Noise: > 100dB below clipping
- Input Impedance: 44k Ω (bal), 22k Ω (unbal)
- Input Sensitivity: 1V for full power output
- Input/Output Connections: IN: XLR, Euroblock (bal), 1/4″ TRS (bal/unbal)
- Stereo Output Power, 4 ohms: 280 W RMS per channel
- Stereo Output Power, 8 ohms: 200 W RMS per channel
- Transformer Type: Toroidal
- Dimensions: 1.75″h x 19″w x 13.5″d
- Weight: 19.8 lbs (9 kg)
- Power Requirements: USA 120vac 60 Hz 1000 W (max) 1000 W (max)
|Free Shipping Excluded||No|