TRYM TR-1 Tremolo Pedal
TRYM TR-1 brings the tremolo effect to the Aalberg chain of effect pedals. Tremolo is a versatile effect, and the pedal's three parameters is all you need to create anything from a subtle liveness to your sound, to an aggressive stutter that chops your tone into bits and pieces.
This variety of sounds, along with the pedal's intuitive interface and gorgeous looks, will make TRYM TR-1 a joy to use — both as a stand-alone effects pedal and in conjunction with our unique AERO AE-1 Wireless Controller.
ROM RO-1 is set for release in September 2015, but you can pre-order it as of today.
- Parameters: Speed, Shape, and Depth
- Use tap tempo to set the speed of the tremolo effect
- Multiple signal configurations
- Compatible with AERO AE-1 Wireless Controller
- Upgrade firmware and sound algorithms by using the Aalberg Update app (coming soon).
Power Supply: 9V DC 250 mA
Dimensions (H x L x W):
mm: 55,4 x 141,0 x 89,3
inches: 2,18 x 5,55 x 3,52
Weight: 533 gram (1,18 lb)