The Sub10 MK2 is a powerful subwoofer designed to extend the low frequency capabilities of any near or midfield monitoring system down to 25Hz.
A sturdy special woofer with extended cone travel and a heavy-duty coil have been optimized for accurate reproduction from a bass reflex enclosure. The down-firing bass reflex tube avoids intrusive ventilation noise because of its generous size and shape. The PWM amplifier produces over 90% efficiency and can handle critical passages without overheating for long periods of time. An additional output allows you to cascade as many subwoofers as needed.
The Sub10 MK2 subwoofer provides a precise combination of low cutoff frequency (-3 dB at 25Hz) and an undistorted high sound pressure level (113dB at 1m).
- Number: 1
- Basket Ø: 10" (260 mm)
- Voice Coil Ø: 2" (50 mm)
- Cone Material: Paper
- Subwoofer: 1
- Type: PWM
- Amp. Power RMS / Music: 200 W / 300 W
- Analog: XLR / RCA
- Frequency Response: 25 Hz - 150 Hz
- THD > 60 Hz: ≤1 %
- Max. peak SPL at 1 m: ≥113 dB
- Crossover Frequencies: 50 - 150 Hz
- Input Impedance: 10 kOhm
- Panel: Rear
- Weight: 46.3 lb (21 kg)
- Height x Width x Depth: 22" (560 mm) x 12" (300 mm) x 15.5" (400 mm)
- Delivery Contents: Power cord, manual