New for Summer 2023, the Limited-Edition Tone Hammer 350 in Chocolate Brown!
The Tone Hammer 350 delivers a warm, rich, tube-like tone in a lightweight, portable package. By merging power, portability, and inspiring tone the Tone Hammer 350 is the perfect solution for the gigging bassist. The amp features bass, treble, and fully sweepable midrange controls, as well as our unique Drive control for added grit and midrange punch.
- Limited-Edition Chocolate Brown Faceplate: With stylish looks that stand out from the pack, the Limited-Edition Chocolate Brown Tone Hammer 350 amplifier is not just a fantastic stand-alone amplifier, but the perfect complement to the new for 2023 Chocolate Brown and Fawn SL 110 cabinets.
- Drive Circuit: The Drive circuit allows you to add subtle distortion and midrange punch to your sound, similar to the sound of a tube amplifier being pushed.
- Fully Sweepable Midrange Controls: The Tone Hammer series allows you to fine-tune your midrange by either boosting or cutting any frequency from 180 Hz – 1 kHz.
- Continuous Wattage: Our amplifiers are rated for continuous wattage, not peak wattage. Peak power is the maximum power that the power supply can sustain for a short time. Continuous power refers to the amount of power that the power-amp can supply continuously. This means that our amplifiers will give you max wattage and headroom without the risk of your amp shutting down.
- Power Output: 350 watts into 4 ohms, 175 watts into 8 ohms
- Preamp Section: Solid State
- Power Section: Class D
- Transformer: Switching mode power supply (SMPS)
- Tuner output
- EQ Section:
- Bass: +/- 17 dB @ 40 Hz
- Mid Level: +/- 16 dB
- Mid Frequency: 180 Hz – 1 kHz
- Treble: +/- 14 dB @ 4 kHz
- Drive Control: Fully adjustable, featuring Aguilar’s proprietary AGS (adaptive gain shaping) circuit.
- Inputs: One 1/4″ input jack, compatible with all active and passive basses
- -10dB input pad
- Speaker Output: Neutrik Speakon
- Balanced Output: XLR balanced output with pre/post EQ and ground lift switch
- Cooling: One high-quality whisper fan with thermal speed control
- Dimensions: 8.25″ W x 7.5″ D x 2.75″ H
- Weight: 3 lbs.
- Warranty: Three-year limited
- Optional: Durable carrying bag
- Assembled at the Aguilar factory in New York City