Allen & Heath Xone:PX5 4-Channel Digital DJ Mixer
Combining the signature warm analogue Xone sound with class leading digital connectivity, Xone:PX5 breathes life and soul into electronic music performance. The built-in FX technology offers new levels of manipulation with our new Xone:Xcite FX suite of performance-focused delays, reverbs, modulators, flangers and distorters which are all assignable through simple hands-on control for fine-tuning the FX and expressing the DJ’s inner creativity.
Xone:PX5 is a 4+1 channel mixer, equipped with the legendary Xone filter, 3 band EQ on all channels and an intuitive layout.
The versatile Send/Return feature allowing for the connection of external FX hardware with both Send/Return and Master Insert mode connections (Line or Hi-Z) equips Xone:PX5 for numerous enhanced setup scenarios. Each channel has its own dedicated send control for external FX processing and can also be routed to the internal Xone:FX engine
Connect your laptop or computer to the premium internal 20 channel 24bit 96kHz USB2 soundcard for easy integration into digital DJ workflows, plus plug n’ play connection via X:LINK to Xone:K series controllers for expanded MIDI control.
The crossfader has three switchable curve settings for blending or scratching styles and can be easily replaced or upgraded to an Innofader Pro 2 for ultimate crossfader performance.
No matter what your mixing style, Xone:PX5 combines a modern approach to DJing with all the tools required for creating your own individual sound.
Xone:PX5 features the Xone:Xcite FX suite, a new breed of FX specifically tailored for DJ performance. The array of spectral delays, resonators, gritty reverbs and more is accessed through familiar, hands-on controls for instant, instinctive operation, making it easy to add energy and excitement to a track or create entire FX soundscapes. A hybrid FX mode combines the internal and external send & return FX for more advanced FX processing.
Xone Filter System
The original and best. The Xone filter is a legend in the DJ booth – none of its imitators come close. Xone:PX5’s filter includes HPF, BPF, LPF, resonance control and frequency sweep, plus the option to route the Aux channel and External Return to the filter
Xone:Sync MIDI clock engine
Xone:PX5 features an integrated MIDI clock engine which can send start/stop messages to external equipment. The 5-pin MIDI Sync/Out connection integrates external software/hardware instruments such as drum machines and synthesizers which can be connected via ¼” jack input connections (mono/stereo). Xone:PX5 can also send/receive MIDI clock information through the USB connection.
For the ultimate DJ setup, connect Xone:K series controllers to the Xone:PX5 over X:Link for hands-on control over your software, saving USB ports on your computer.
On top of its four fully featured phono/USB/line channels, Xone:PX5 has a flexible mic / aux channel with XLR and ¼” jack connectors and full 3 band EQ. If you don’t perform with mics, the additional inputs allow this channel to be used as an extra stereo music source or USB Return channel
Upgrade to an Innofader Pro 2 crossfader (available separately) for ultimate performance. Always a popular choice for scratch DJs.
- Type: Analog
- Channels: 4 + 1
- EQ: 3-band / Total Kill (CH 1-4 + CH A)
- USB Soundcard: 20 Channel (10 in / 10 out)
- USB2 / Class Compliant
- 24bit / 96kHz
- 1 x MIDI IN
- 1 x MIDI Out
- Line Inputs: 4 x RCA (CH 1-4), 1 x 1/4″ TRS (CH A) Mono/Stereo
- Phono Inputs: 4 x RCA (CH 1-4), LN/PH Switch for DVS
- USB Inputs:5 x USB (CH 1-4 + CH A)
- Mic Input: 1 x XLR
- Master Output: 1 x XLR (Balanced)
- Master 2 Output:1 x RCA (Un-balanced)
- Booth Output: 1 x 1/4″ TRS
- Record Output:1 x RCA (Un-balanced)
- Master Insert: 1 x 1/4″ TRS
- MIDI Sync/Out: 1 x 5-Pin DIN
- DIN Offset Control
- Send/Return I/O
- 1 x 1/4″ TRS Send
- 1 x 1/4″ TRS Return
- 1 x LN/Hi-Z Switch
- Internal Xone: FX Yes,
- Hybrid FX Mode: Yes (Internal < Dual > External)
- FX Send: 1 x Pre/Post Selectable (CH 1-4 + CH A)
- 1 x VCF Filter
- HPF / BPF / LPF
- Adjustable Frequency & Resonance
- Assignable CH 1-4 + CH A + External Return
- X-Link: 1 x RJ45
- 1 x 1/4″
- 1 x 3.5mm
- Split Cue Monitoring
- Channel Faders: 60mm VCA / Replaceable
- Chanel Meters : 12 Segment LED
- Channel Fader Curve: 3 Types
- X-Fader: 45mm VCA / Replaceable / Innofader Compatible
- X-Fader Curve Settings: 3 Types
- MIDI Clock: Send + Receive
- Start / Stop / Pause / Tempo Bend (-/+)
- MIDI Assignable: Yes (MIDI CC / MIDI Notes)
- BPM Detection: Auto / Manual / Tap Tempo
- Earth Ground Terminals: x 2
- Headroom: 20dB
- AC Mains
- 100 to 240V
- AC 50/60Hz
- Consumption 35W max
- Mains Adaptor: 3 pin IEC socket with cable clamp
- Fuse Rating: 250V AC T1AL 20mm
- Height: 4.3″
- Width: 12.6″
- Depth: 14.8″
- Weight: 11.5 lbs.