The Alto Professional Stealth Wireless MKII is a next-gen wireless solution that eliminates the need for up to 200’ of speaker cabling. With Stealth Wireless MKII, it’s easy to add wireless audio connectivity to any active loudspeaker without compromising audio quality. The system works perfectly well through walls, floors, and ceilings, providing setup flexibility that far exceeds conventional hard-wired systems. Adding Stealth Wireless MKII to your live sound rig will enable you to skip the long setup and teardown processes required of a wired sound system. This is the ultimate time and money saver.
Stealth Wireless MKII includes a single dual-channel transmitter with two removeable antennas. The front panel LCD screen with dual frequency display conveniently shows the RF frequency and channel as well as the AF signal level for each channel. Each system also includes two receivers. They feature slim-line, rugged plastic housings, with dual swiveling hinged antennae.
Stealth Wireless MKII can be set for mono or stereo use. Two XLR + balanced 1/4" TRS combo inputs on the transmitter accommodate the main outputs from nearly any mixing board or console. Each of the receiving units has a single 1/4" TRS output to send the signal to a powered speaker array or a traditional amplifier-and-speaker combo. Each Stealth Wireless MKII package comes with (2) 1/4" TRS to XLR cables so that you can plug into your system right out of the box.
For sound professionals, setup time, simplicity, and flexibility are of paramount importance. But any reduction in audio quality for the sake of convenience is totally unacceptable. Stealth Wireless MKII delivers exactly what professionals demand—faster setup/teardown, LCD displays for instant visual confirmation of system configuration, and uncompromised audio quality.
- Add wireless audio connectivity to any active loudspeaker
- Dual-channel transmitter (x1) with two XLR+1/4” TRS inputs
- Single-channel receivers (x2) with one 1/4” TRS output (per unit)
- Replaces up to 200' of console-to-system cabling.
- Reliable UHF band; up to 100+ selectable channels (regionally dependent)
- Adjustable squelch eliminates interference
- Grow your system using the Stealth Wireless Expander Pack (sold separately)
- Transmitter: (2) XLR + 1/4” TRS combo inputs
- Receiver: (1) 1/4” TRS output (per receiver)