Venture V12 – Go Anywhere
Ampeg Venture® Series amplifiers and cabinets deliver the modern style and features sought by contemporary bassists—continuing a tradition of innovation that stretches back to the dawn of the electric bass. The Venture V12 is the largest and most powerful of the three heads in the Venture Series, yet it fits into a gig bag or the optional Venture carrying bag, making it an ideal head for the travelling bassist. The Venture V12 delivers 1200 watts via its Class D power section—more than enough power to drive any of the Venture Series speaker cabinets or practically any other cab bassists may encounter on their travels.
Featuring easy-to-use and intuitive controls, the Venture V12 offers an extensive array of tone-shaping tools that include a legacy preamp, 3-band EQ with sweepable Mids, Ultra Hi and 3-way Ultra Lo switches, a Super Grit Technology™ (SGT™) Overdrive circuit with SVT® and B15 voicings, and a highly musical variable compressor. An effects loop with Mix control, an XLR direct output, an Aux input, and a Phones output enhance connectivity, as do the Neutrik® speakON® outputs. All circuitry is analog except for the solid-state Class D amplifier. Add an optional AFS2 footswitch for remote control of the SGT overdrive and other functions, and an optional heavy-duty padded Venture carrying bag to protect your Venture V12.
- Legacy Preamp with 3-band EQ
- Sweepable Mids
- Ultra Hi/3-way Ultra Lo switches
- Footswitchable SGT Overdrive circuit with SVT and B15 voicing switch
- Onboard variable compressor
- Lightweight and compact
- 1200 watts @ 4 ohms
- Effects loop with Mix control, XLR DI output, Aux input, Phones output
- Dual Neutrik® speakON® outputs
- Preamp Out/Power Amp In
- Optional AFS2 footswitch for SGT overdrive and other functions
- Optional heavy-duty padded Venture carrying bag