This product ships direct to your doorstep from the manufacturer. Please allow 24-72 hours extra processing time.
Shipping times vary, so please contact us for more information.
"DropShip items are non-refundable and not returnable to Pitbull Audio. For more information, click here.” "
This item ships directly from Antelope, please allow 7-10 days extra order processing time.
FUSION OF FLAWLESS CLOCKING TECHNOLOGIES
10MX features the atomic precision of 10M and Trinity’s groundbreaking jitter management algorithm
10MX is the newest and the premier member of the Isochrone family. It features technologies from two of Antelope’s legendary products. The atomic precision of the 10M and the sophisticated jitter-management algorithm of Trinity are combined in a futuristic, 1U rack space enclosure, providing the world’s most stable and musical clocking.
10MX is a fusion of proven technologies and contemporary industrial design, where no compromises are allowed and both build-quality, and performance-excellence are top priority. The new Rubidium Atomic Clock is an epiphany of more than 20 years’ expertise in the digital audio world, making vividly real the clarity, depth, width and 3-dimensionality distinctive of the analog sound.
10MX fits any studio environment – from recording to mixing and mastering
10MX is perfectly suited for recording, mixing and mastering environments. Its form factor, occupying only 1U of rack space, makes it ideal for live sound application where rack slots are precious commodity.
The multiple atomic outputs allow up to 10 devices to be clocked simultaneously over BNC outputs of 10MHz. The unit can also be used as a master clock with 4 outputs, supporting the outstanding sampling rate of up to 768 kHz via BNC. Two more clocking outputs are available via AES and two via S/PDIF.
Access all features of 10MX via its user-friendly software app or from the sleek front panel
The new Rubidium Atomic Clock is equally easy manageable either from the front panel or the intuitive software control panel available for OS X and Windows, connecting via a USB port.
The legend grows
The 10MX continues the legacy of the world renowned 10M and Trinity
The new Rubidium Atomic Clock is an epiphany of more than 20 years’ expertise in the digital audio world, making vividly real the clarity, depth, width and 3-dimensional distinctive of the analog sound.
4 WORD CLOCK outputs
The master clock beast: 4 Word Clock outputs allowing up to 768 kHz
64-BIT ACOUSTICALLY FOCUSED CLOCKING
Flawless clocking powered by Antelope Audio’s world-renowned jitter management algorithm
MULTIPLE ATOMIC OUTPUTS
The 10MX’s multiple atomic outputs allow up to 10 devices to be simultaneously clocked
2 x S/PDIF and 2 x AES/EBU master clocking outputs up to 192 kHz
Intuitive Software Control Panel
PC/Mac connection via USB, allowing remote control and firmware upgrades
- Phase Noise (SSB)
- 1Hz ≤-70 dBc/Hz
- 10Hz ≤-87 dBc/Hz
- 100Hz ≤-114 dBc/Hz
- 1kHz ≤-130 dBc/Hz
- 10kHz ≤-140 dBc/Hz
- Short-Term Stability
- t=1s ≤3E-11
- t=10s ≤1.6E-11
- t=100s ≤8E-12
- Time drift in a 24-hr period:
- Warm-Up Time: 8 – 10 minutes (depends on ambient temperature)
- Word Clock Input: 1 x Word Clock Input @ 75 Ohms 3Vpp on BNC 44.1 – 384kHz
- Maximum shock withstanding
- Non-operating, flight case mounted:
- 100m/s2 (~10.2 g*), 11 msec half-sine pulse per IEC 60068-2-27:2008
- Non-operating, in original packing:
- 300m/s2 (~30.6 g*), 5 msec half-sine pulse per IEC 60068-2-27:2008
- * g – gravitational acceleration
- Word Clock: 4 x BNC
- AES/EBU: 2 x XLR
- S/PDIF: 2 x RCA
- Word Clock Outputs: 4 x Word Clock Outputs @ 75 Ohms 3Vpp on BNC 44.1 – 768 kHz square wave signal
- USB I/O: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed; Data stream up to 480Mbits/384kHz, Type B
- Clocking System
- 4th Generation Acoustically Focused Clocking
- 64-bit DDS
- Oven Controlled Crystal Oscillator
- Clock Stability: <+/-0.0 2 PPM, oven controlled at 64.5 °C
- Atomic Reference Type: Rubidium Ultra-Stable Resonance-Controlled Master Oscillator
- Frequency: 10 MHz
- Frequency Accuracy: Better than ±5E-11 @25C (±0.05 PPB)
- Daily* ±2.5E-11
- Monthly* ±1E-10
- Yearly ±1E-9
- (*After 1 day & 1 month of operation respectively)
- Atomic Clock Outputs: 10 x BNC Sinusoidal, 10MHz, 75 Ohm, 1Vpp typical (unload)
- Sample Rates (kHz): 32, 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192, 352.8, 384, 768
- Word Clock Specs: TTL Level, 75 Ohm Output Impedance
- USB: USB 2.0 Full-Speed, Type B, only for control
- Operating Temperature: 0-50°C, 32-122°F
- Weight: 2.8 kg/6.17 lb
- 482.6 (W) х228 (D) х 44 (H) mm
- 19 (W) x 9 (D) x 1.73 (H) inch
- Power Supply: AC
- Power Consumption: 15 W
- Humidity: 30 – 80% RH non-condensing
- Power Supply Input: 100 – 240 V~