Axino Synergy Core combines a cardioid USB microphone and an audio interface in one compact device. With onboard microphone emulations and analog-modeled effects, it is a dream device for the desktop setup that involves plenty of vocal and instrument recording, as well as streaming and podcasting.
An outstanding mic times 19
Axino Synergy Core is an outstanding microphone equipped with a gold-sputtered diaphragm offering low self-noise for clean and natural-sounding recordings. In addition to the mic’s own pristine sound, the Modeling Engine gives access to 18 emulations - from dynamic classics to rare Tube & FET large-diaphragm condensers beloved by generations of artists and engineers. Applied in real-time during recording or when mixing in the DAW, the emulations allow for a flexible workflow and easy experimentation.
Professional recording system
Placing the microphone on a desktop means the user also gets the sound of a professional audio interface equipped with high-fidelity converters and clocking.
Furthermore, the Axino gives access to an entire virtual studio complete with a selection of Synergy Core effects. To start, we have included 8 effects which suit
all core recording needs. Reverb, compression, EQ, noise gate and de-esser can be applied to easily create radio-ready sound straight out of the box.
The device's virtual studio can also be expanded with emulations of classic hardware and third-party effects like Antares’ Auto-Tune, Grove Hill’s Liverpool and Gyraf Audio’s Gyratec EQs.
Made for creators
The Axino Synergy Core needs only headphones and a laptop with USB connection to work, making it perfect for any self-recording artist. The control panel allows
for effortless configuration of effects and speedy workflow, allowing users to
quickly make voice-overs, podcasts and streams sound up-to-par with everyone's
favorite content creators.
- Professional USB microphone with supported sample rates up to 192 kHz, 24-bit
- Bus-powered USB 2.0 for Mac/ Windows
- Large diaphragm capsule with gold-sputtered membrane
- Studio-grade AD/DA conversion for pristine playback
- 64-bit AFC™ clocking technology delivering increased sound width, separation, and detail
- Buttons for gain and headphone volume control
- -10 dB pad switch decreasing the sensitivity of the membrane
High-pass filter switch cutting out all low frequencies below a predefined threshold
- 8 Synergy Core effects included and over 80 available for additional purchase
- 18 iconic microphone emulations featured on our proprietary Modeling Engine
- Direct monitoring with effects, processed in real-time with imperceptible latency
- Loopback function for streaming
- Shock mount, desktop stand and USB cable included