This item ships directly from Antelope, please allow 7-10 days extra order processing time.
THE BEST SOUNDING MASTER CLOCK
A master clock that stands out
In the fickle world of Audio & Video formats, Trinity is the Master Clock that stands out from the crowd, with the kind of features that others can only aspire to. With dedicated functions and controls, Trinity is the best sounding and most versatile Master Clock available anywhere. Installed in some of the most prominent audio and post production facilities around the globe, Trinity is in the roots of great percentage of the contemporary music and movie productions. Trinity is also an integral component of some of the largest live concerts and events nowadays.
NEXT LEVEL OF PERFECTION
Stable clocking and advanced jitter management
Powered by an ultra stable oven controlled crystal oscillator, Trinity’s completely redesigned timing engine with 4th generation 64-bit Acoustically Focused Clocking provides supremely low jitter and high stability, with distinct sonic advantages that are immediately apparent.
An atomic input makes it a perfect match for the 10M Atomic Clock, while user re-calibration and dual redundant power supply will keep the unit running smoothly and prevent costly downtime.
AS PRO AS YOU CAN GO
The features that make it unique
Trinity takes care of requirements that usually would have needed several units. With 3 HD and 2 SD generators the unit locks to and generates all known professional video format, while simultaneously offering 3 independent audio channels capable of 384 kHz with varispeed adjustment in cents or percent!
With its wealth of connectivity, flexibility, and ease of use, Trinity is the ideal linchpin for a modern studio.
10M’s FAVORITE companion
Trinity and 10M go together well
You might have seen them independently, but usually where’s one, the other is close by.
64-BIT DSP ACOUSTICALLY FOCUSED CLOCKING
A new level of detail via 4th Generation of Acoustically Focused Clocking employing 64 bit DSP
Supremely low jitter thanks to our Oven Controlled Crystal Oscillator or sync via Atomic Input
384 KHZ SAMPLE RATE
Sample rate up to 384 kHz, 3 independent & simultaneous audio generators & 3 independent audio channels
- Clocking System
- 4th Generation Acoustically Focused Clocking
- 64 bit DDS
- Oven Controlled Crystal Oscillator
- Stability: < +/-0.02ppm @ 64.5°C
- Ageing: < 1 ppm per year
- Calibration: < +/-0.001 ppm
- Atomic Clock Input: 10MHz@1Vpp, BNC
- Basic sampling rates (kHz): 32, 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192, 352.8, 384
- Generators: 9 Independent and simultaneous: 3 audio, 3 HD, 3 SD
- +/-200 cents
- Pull ups/downs
- +/- 0.1% NTSC and/or +/- 4% PAL
- -0.1% HD
- Universal video input on BNC.
- Recognizes all video formats automatically
- 2 selectable Word Clock on BNC 32kHz – 384kHz
- 1 AES/EBU on XLR. 32kHz – 192kHz @110Ω terminated
- 1 S/PDIF on RCA. 32kHz – 192kHz @75Ω terminated
- USB: 2.0 full-speed
- HD Video 6xBNC @75Ω
- SD 1 – BNC @75Ω fixed for NTSC video standard. Black Burst
- SD 2 – BNC @75Ω fixed for PAL video standard. Black Burst
- SD 3 – BNC @75Ω PAL 24/NTSC 30 selectable.Composite Sync
- SD 4 – BNC @75Ω PAL 48/PAL 47.95 selectable. Composite Sync
- Wordclock – 16 BNC, 3Vpp @ 75Ω
- AES/EBU – 4 XLR @ 110Ω
- S/PDIF – 4 RCA @ 75Ω
- Operating Temperature: 0-50°C, 32-122°F
- Weight: 4 kg / 8.8 lb
- Dimensions (Approx)
- 482 mm (W) × 89 mm (H) × 203 mm (D)
- 19’’ (W) x 3.5’’ (H) x 8’’ (D)