This product ships direct to your doorstep from the manufacturer. Please allow 24-72 hours extra processing time.
Shipping times vary, so please contact us for more information.
"DropShip items are non-refundable and not returnable to Pitbull Audio. For more information, click here.” "
This item ships directly from Antelope, please allow 7-10 days extra order processing time.
768 kHz HD Master Clock
The perfect solution for mastering, recording and project studios, film-scoring, post-production and live sound
For over a decade, Antelope’s legendary OCX Master Clock has been a dominant force in the audio world.
This legacy now continues with the newest master clock by Antelope Audio – Isochrone OCX HD.
THE NEW STANDARD IN CLOCKING
OCX HD and the vast choice of clocking options it offers studio professionals make it the most versatile audio clock on the market
OCX HD raises the bar yet again, delivering sample rate support of up to 768 kHz, Antelope’s best-in-class 4th generation Acoustically Focused Clocking (AFC) jitter management algorithm and oven-controlled crystal oscillator.
OCX HD Master Clock offers a great variety of clocking options – 10 configurable in pairs Word Clock Outputs on BNC, four AES/EBU Outputs and two more on S/PDIF. This vast assortment of connectivity makes the OCX HD the most versatile audio master clock on the market, while proven, proprietary clocking technology delivers the most musical and reliable audio sync generation on the market.
All that you love about Antelope’s cult Trinity Master Clock now in just 1U
Additionally, OCX HD offers two Word Clock Inputs and a Video Sync Input, which can resolve to a huge variety of SD and HD formats, as well as clock distribution with gear-boxing, and pull-up and pull-down rates, as featured in the triple clock powerhouse, Trinity Master Clock. A 10 MHz Input allows for syncing with Antelope’s newest Atomic Clock – 10MX.
Access all OCX HD features via Antelope Audio’s flexible software control panel
Antelope’s latest master clock benefits from flexible firmware update functionality, as featured in all new-generation Antelope products, allowing for fast and easy firmware updates on the user-friendly software control panel, available for both OS X and Windows.
The desktop app provides convenient remote control to simplify project workflow. The device is also easily configurable from an elegant front panel, which will add a futuristic aesthetic to any gear rack.
64-BIT ACOUSTICALLY FOCUSED CLOCKING
Antelope Audio game-changing 4th gen ACF jitter management algorithm
768 KHZ CLOCKING
OCX HD can output five different sample rates
AES/EBU, S/PDIF clocking outs up to 192kHz, video in on BNC and Atomic clock Input
- Sample Rates Generated: 32, 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192, 352.8, 384, 705.6, 768kHz
- Master Clock Outputs
- 10x Word Clock Outputs up to 768kHz
- 4x AES/EBU Outputs up to 192kHz
- 2x S/PDIF Outputs up to 192kHz
- 2x Word Clock Inputs up to 768kHz
- 1x Video Input accepting wide range of SD and HD video signals
- 1x Atomic Input
- 2x S/PDIF Inputs up to 192kHz
- 1x AES/EBU Input up to 192kHz
- 1x USB Input for control
- Humidity: 30 – 80% RH non-condensing
- Clocking System
- 4th Generation Acoustically Focused Clocking
- 64-bit DDS
- Oven Controlled Crystal Oscillator
- Clock Calibration: < +/-0.001 ppm
- Clock Stability: <+/- 0.02 ppm, oven controlled at 64.5 C/148.1 F
- Clock Aging: < 1 ppm per year
- Atomic Clock Input: 1 x 10M Atomic Clock Input @ 75 Ohms 3Vpp on BNC
- Sample Rates (kHz): 32, 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192, 352.8, 384, 768 (kHz)
- Operating Temperature: 0 – 50°C, 32-122°F
- Weight: 2.65 kg/5.84 lb
- 482.6 (W) х 230 (D) х 44 (H) mm
- 19 (W) x 9.05 (D) x 1.75 (H) inch
- Power Supply: AC Universal Input ~95-245V, 20 Watts Max