Antelope Audio Zen Go Synergy Core 4x8, BUS-POWERED USB-C, 1 FPGA and 2 DSP processors
4x8 BUS-POWERED USB-C AUDIO INTERFACE WITH ONBOARD REAL-TIME EFFECTS
The Zen Go Synergy Core is a portable desktop interface that allows self-recording artists to create from virtually anywhere with technology used by award-winning producers. The device’s sound quality and processing capabilities are in a class of their own with Antelope Audio’s renowned 64-bit AFC™ clocking technology and the powerful, effects-packed Synergy Core onboard platform.
- Bus-powered audio interface with USB-C connection for Mac/Windows;
- Two Discrete ultra-linear preamps with 65 dB gain and switchable mic, line and Hi-Z modes, offering console-grade performance & low noise when recording.
- Class-leading AD/DA conversion for the most detailed sound when recording and streaming audio, aided by 64-bit AFC™ clocking technology delivering increased sound width & separation.
- 37 Synergy Core analog-modeled effects included and over 50 available as optional expansions. Processed in real-time with imperceptible latency;
- User-friendly software control of all available features including onboard effects processing, direct monitoring, signal routing and volume settings.
Rise above the sound you know
The Zen Go Synergy Core shrinks the gap in sound quality between artists with access to premium studios and home creators. The pristine sound is due to a combination of professional-grade AD/DA converters and Discrete ultra-linear preamps that share circuits with legendary American & British consoles. The stand-out sonic quality of the device would not be possible without the main pillar of the Antelope Audio sound - the 64-bit AFC™ clocking technology from the company’s high-end master clocks. It is employed in the most prestigious studios in the world and has been trusted with the scoring of some of Hollywood’s biggest blockbusters.
Full production pack, from the get-go
Zen Go Synergy Core comes with 37 of the finest analog-modeled effects that will help you create stunning, sonically rich productions. Aside from the exclusive compressors, EQs and preamps, with the interface you get 22 guitar amps & cabs, a guitar tuner and a signature reverb that are ready to be applied in real time to your tracking and mixing session. The Synergy Core effects processing allows you to stack up your chain with many effects instances while monitoring through the interface without fear of overloading.
At any time, you can expand your effects collection by purchasing more classic go-to units, true rarities never before recreated in digital form, and 3rd party effects like Antares’ Auto-Tune Synergy.
Create from anywhere, anytime
Antelope Audio’s first bus-powered interface is optimized for ultra-low latency recording, high-resolution playback, creative beat making and podcasting from virtually anywhere. With just a USB-C cable you can power the Zen Go Synergy Core from your computer and use it to its full potential without having to carry a dedicated power supply with you. The interface can also be powered with any USB-C charger if you are away from your PC and still want to use its core functionalities.
Better recording and producing workflow
Every feature available to you in the interface’s Control Panel has been added to improve the important aspects of your workflow. Since DAW monitoring inevitably adds latency, you can monitor directly through the interface to reduce delay to the absolute minimum. With the routing options you can easily set-up a near-zero latency mix and stack it with your favorite Synergy Core effects without fear of overloading the onboard platform. Dedicated signal metering is available for both input and output levels on the front panel display and in the software Control Panel.
Smart connectivity in a small package
The two combo XLR jacks give you the flexibility to choose between our custom Discrete mic preamps, line and Hi-Z inputs, and are easily configurable via the control panel. The two TRS balanced outputs, mirrored with the two RCAs, allow you to send the signal from the professional-grade D/A converter to two separate sound systems. Use one for your main monitors and the other for a DJ mixer or any other sound system with RCA connectivity, whilst preserving sound integrity.
Conversion & Clocking
- Class-leading AD/DA conversion with up to 127dB of headroom;
- Recording, mixing and playback at up to 24-bit/192kHz;
- Proprietary 64-bit Acoustically Focused Clocking (AFC™) technology & Jitter Management algorithm delivering increased width, separation, and detail in musical performances.
- 2x Discrete ultra-linear preamps with 65dB of gain for studio-quality recordings. All work as microphone/line/Hi-Z inputs, on combo XLR jacks;
- USB-C port carrying up to 8 input and 8 output channels in any popular DAW with custom macOS & Windows drivers.
- Secondary USB-C port allowing reverse-charging;
- Digitally expandable over S/PDIF;
- Analog monitor outputs including 1x stereo output over RCA and 1x stereo output over TRS (mirrored);
- 2x stereo headphone outputs with separate gain control.
- Bus-powered interface - no need for a dedicated power source, powered by the USB connection.
- Direct hardware monitoring with Synergy Core effects, processed in real-time with imperceptible latency.
- Simplified I/O routing with pre-configured settings, allowing immediate recording and playback.
- Front panel with dedicated volume knob and buttons for frequency adjustment, and hands-on control of core parameters.
- Customizable presets complete with signal routing, level adjustments, mixer settings and sub-mixes.
- Easily adjust the monitor mixes for the monitor output and split headphone mixes into individual cue and sub-mixes while applying pan, reverb, other effects, and stereo link;
Real-Time Effects Processing
- Collection of 37 Synergy Core effects modeled after classic and rare analog outboard gear;
- Synergy Core proprietary onboard platform powered by DSP & FPGA chips for real-time effects processing with imperceptible latency.
Included Onboard Effects
- 2 Preamps (Gyraf Gyratec IX, BA-31)
- 4 Equalizers (incl. VEQ-1A, VMEQ-5)
- 5 Compressors & Limiters (incl. Stay-Levin, FET-A76, VCA160)
- 22 Guitar Amps & Cabs (incl. Bluelux 1x12, Tube Guitar Amp)
- 2 Special Processing Effects (Expander, Noise Gate)
- 1 Reverb Effect (Auraverb)
- 1 Guitar Tuner (A-Tuner)
Antelope Audio Edge Note Small Condenser Modeling Microphone
Small condenser modeling microphone
A next generation modeling microphone with impressive recording capabilities, allowing you to get creative by applying the sound of more than a dozen classic microphone models. The Edge Note is a perfect studio solution for capturing a wide range of musical instruments. Thanks to its exceptionally high Sound Pressure level and extra features like the Pad attenuation and High-pass filter make the Edge Note the ideal choice for instrumentalists, sound engineers and studio owners who are searching for a flexible, high-quality affordable recording tool.
- Mic modeling technology reproduces the sound of classic microphone models either natively inside your DAW or via FPGA processing inside an Antelope interface (in real time).
- High sound pressure level provides plenty of headroom to record loud sources such as drums, guitars, brass instruments and more.
- Pad attenuator functionality with -10 and -20db ensures virtually zero distortion or clipping–even with the loudest sources.
- Compact size and stylish black matte color.
- Fully compatible with 3rd party audio interfaces. Optimized for use with Antelope Audio discrete technology preamps.
Innovate with all the classics
The Edge Note takes on the character of some of the finest small diaphragm mics in existence, delivering stunning detail and realism.
A total of 13 mic emulations reproduce the sound of legendary microphones used in the best recordings from the last century. They can be used in real-time with an Antelope interface (via Synergy Core processing). If the user doesn’t have an Antelope interface, a native plug-in emulation is available for any DAW and the microphone emulations can be easily applied to the dry audio recording
*iLok 2 or 3 required to use emulations as native plugins within your DAW
The key to transparent recordings
The flat frequency response of the Edge Note provides an exceptionally clean signal. Capturing the smallest detail of an acoustic guitar or a graceful cello becomes an easy task.
Capturing audio in the most neutral way without dramatically boosting frequencies across the spectrum ensures that when applied, the mic emulations will sound as close as possible to the original microphone being emulated.
Loudness is no obstacle anymore
With an astonishing SPL of 146dB, the Edge Note is an excellent choice for recording the loudest sources. Get the most out of a drummer’s performance or a blasting trumpet solo without clipping the converter. For particularly demanding scenarios, the attenuation pad can reduce the level with -10 or -20dB. Additionally, the high-pass filter facilitates the handling of the low-end frequencies and negative aspects of the proximity effect.
- 13 microphone emulations of classic microphone models
- Back-electret design provides transparent, balanced sound, & accurate transient responses
- Cardioid polar pattern suitable for wide variety of recording scenarios
- Frequency response of 20Hz–20kHz covers the audible spectrum
- Signal-to-noise ratio of 69dB
- Pad attenuation switch (-10db and -20dB) improves close-miking of loud sources, ensuring a clean signal without distortion.
- Maximum sound pressure level of 146dB
- High-pass filter switch (75Hz and 115Hz) eliminates low-frequency rumble and compensates for proximity effect
- Metal housing and black-matte finish provides style and endurance
- Includes shock mount holder to eliminate unwanted vibrations and provide easy positioning
- 48V DC Phantom Power required
Included Mic Emulations
Edge Note comes with 13 mic emulations, accessible via native plug-in or within an Antelope interface:
- Aalborg 4006
- Berlin 184
- Berlin K53
- Berlin K54
- Berlin K86
- Freiburg 6
- Hamburg 211
- Hamburg 40
- Hamburg 441
- Illinois 57
- Illinois 7B
- Perth 55
- Vienna D112
Antelope Audio Edge Note Small Condenser Modeling Microphone
- Diaphragm type: Back-electret Condenser
- Diaphragm diameter: 0.63" (16.1mm)
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- response: 20Hz ~ 20kHz
- Sensitivity: -42dB | 8mV/Pa (+/-3dB)
- SNR: 69dB (A)
- Max input SPL: 146dB
- Output impedance: 65 Ohms
- Power Requirements: 48V DC Phantom Power
- Output Connector: 3-pin male XLR
- Color: Black matte
- Dimensions (mic body): 4.5" x 0.8" (114mm x 20mm)
- Mount: Shock absorber type
- Breakout Cable: not included
Inside the box
- Edge Note small condenser microphone
- Getting started guide
- Shock mount holder