Audio-Technica’s AT-LPW50BT-RW wireless turntable provides optimal high-fidelity audio reproduction with the option of wired or Bluetooth® listening. The manual record player’s stunning rosewood-finished veneer adds to the turntable’s refined style, and also dampens low-frequency acoustic feedback to ensure you experience crystal clear, uninterrupted sound.
Incorporating a top-quality tonearm and the critically-acclaimed AT-VM95E, Audio-Technica’s AT-LPW50XBT-RW record player with Bluetooth® comes complete with everything a vinyl enthusiast needs to enjoy an immersive, rich analog audio experience.
The LPW50BT-RW takes Audio-Technica’s range of wooden turntables to the next level, incorporating a variety of enhanced features and wireless connectivity. This Bluetooth® vinyl player is the culmination of Audio-Technica’s 60 years of dedication to analog listening, creating a record player that produces unrivalled sound quality while featuring innovative audio technology.
Integrated Bluetooth® technology gives listeners the unique option to operate the AT-LPW50XBT-RW belt-drive turntable wirelessly. Whether you prefer wired listening to enjoy the distinct warmth of analog audio with no compromise on sound quality, or want to try out pairing your turntable with your brand new wireless headphones or speakers, you can do it all with this versatile record player.
Wired or Wireless Listening
Pair seamlessly to the latest wireless earbuds, headphones and speakers or use the included stereo RCA output cable for a traditional wired connection and optimal sound reproduction.
Plug-In and Play
AT-LPW50BT-RW is equipped with a built-in selectable pre-amplifier for phono or line-level output, so you can choose whether to use the turntable’s built-in preamp and plug your vinyl player straight into a device with line-level input, or expand your setup with an external preamplifier.
For Experienced Listeners
Audio-Technica’s LPW50BT-RW features manual, belt-drive operation with two speeds – 33-1/3 and 45 RPM – so you can make your way through your full vinyl collection. The sensor-monitored motor maintains accurate platter rotation speed and an adjustable dynamic anti-skate control minimizes distortion.
60 Years of Analog Audio
Audio-Technica has developed cartridge and turntable technology for over 60 years. We are passionate about the art of analog listening, and we are proud to produce some of the most critically acclaimed and popular audio products in the world.
- Fully manual, belt-drive operation with two speeds: 33-1/3 and 45 RPM
- Motor features a speed-sensor system to maintain accurate platter rotation speed
- Adjustable dynamic anti-skate control
- Professional anti-resonance, die-cast aluminum platter with rubber mat
- AT-HS4(silver) universal 1/2"-mount headshell and AT-VM95E (black) Dual Moving Magnet phono cartridge with
- 0.3 x 0.7 mil elliptical stylus
- The AT-VM95Ecartridge is compatible with any VM95 Series replacement stylus, offering a wide choice of options for every budget and application
- Straight carbon-fiber tonearm with hydraulically damped lift control and lockable rest
- Anti-resonance 30 mm thick MDF (medium density fiberboard) plinth with rosewood-finished wood veneer
- Built-in switchable phono pre-amplifier for phono or line-level output
- AC adapter handles AC/DC conversion outside of the chassis, reducing noise in the signal chain
- Includes dual RCA (male) to dual RCA (male) stereo cable, 45 RPM adapter, rubber mat, and removable hinged dust cover
- Type: Belt-drive manual turntable
- Motor: DC servo with Active Speed Stabilization
- Drive Method: Belt drive
- Speeds: 33-1/3 RPM, 45 RPM
- Turntable Platter: Die-cast aluminum