A reimagining of the popular AT2020USB+ microphone, the AT2020USB-X is specially designed to meet the needs of podcasters, streamers, and other creators, offering the critically acclaimed, award-winning sound of the original AT2020 with the convenience of plug-and-play USB-C operation.
The microphone’s directional pickup (cardioid) keeps the focus on your voice or other chosen sound source, while its high-resolution A/D converter (up to 24-bit/96 kHz sampling rate) ensures extremely clear, natural sound reproduction. The AT2020USB-X features a built-in headphone jack with volume control to let you directly monitor the microphone signal with no delay. It also offers a mix control to let you blend the microphone’s audio with audio from the computer, and has a silent touch-sensitive mute button to quickly and easily mute audio at the microphone.
The microphone comes with a custom desk stand, 3/8"-16 to 5/8"-27 threaded adapter, and 10' (3.1 m) USB-C to USB-A cable with a USB-A to USB-C adapter.
Headphone output with mix control
Headphone jack with volume control allows you to monitor the microphone signal with no delay. Mix control allows you to blend your microphone signal with computer audio.
A soft-touch capacitive mute button is conveniently located on the body of the microphone to quickly and silently mute audio at the microphone.
24-bit/96 kHz sample rate
High-resolution A/D converter with up to 24-bit/96 kHz sampling rate for extremely clear, natural sound reproduction.
Microphone is equipped with a USB-C output and includes a cable with USB-C and USB-A options, expanding the microphone’s compatibility and making it easier to use, now and in the future.
Two-state (blue/red) LED ring
The two-state LED indicator ring lights blue to indicate that the microphone is receiving USB power and lights red when audio is muted at the microphone.
Custom desk stand
The included desk stand provides a stable and secure base.
- Condenser microphone with USB output for digital recording
- High-output internal headphone amplifier delivers superior clarity, volume and musical detail
- Smooth, extended frequency response ideally suited for streaming, podcasting, and music and video production
- Accessories included: 3/8"-16 to 5/8"-27 threaded adapter, desk stand, 10' (3.1 m) USB-C to USB-A cable, USB-A to USB-C adapter
- System Requirements: USB 2.0 compliant
- Supported OS: Windows 8.1 (64 bit), Windows 10 (64 bit), macOS Catalina, macOS Big Sur (Please check the product's web page for the latest information.)
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20 – 20,000 Hz
- Power Supply: USB power (5V DC)
- Bit Depth: 16 bit/24 bit
- Supported Sampling Rates: 44.1 kHz/48 kHz/88.2 kHz/96 kHz
- Controls: Headphone level control, mix control, mute
- Dimensions: 142 mm (5.6") long, 52 mm (2.0") maximum body diameter
- Weight: About 373 g (13 oz)
- Output Connector: USB Type-C
- Headphone Output: 110 mW (at 1 kHz, 1% T.H.D., 32 ohms)
- Headphone Jack: 3.5 mm (1/8") stereo mini-jack
- Included Accessories:
- Stand (AT8702)
- 3/8"-16 to 5/8"-27 threaded adapter
- USB cable (2.0 m (6.6'), USB Type-C to USB Type-A)
- USB conversion adapter (USB-Type-A to USB Type-C)