The ADX51 is a professional pre-polarized condenser microphone used for stage, studio, and broadcast applications. The ADX51 is known for its clear, accurate response and flexibility to handle close or distance miking for a wide variety of acoustic instruments.
Characterized with a uniformly controlled cardioid polar pattern, the ADX51 condenser microphone is designed to capture the acoustics of the instrument being miked while at the same time isolating it from the rest of the instruments on stage. With a wide frequency range of 40 Hz – 18 kHz, the ADX51 features a 14 mm gold vapor diaphragm and a -10 dB pad and bass roll-off filter at 150 Hz.
The ADX51 cardioid studio condenser microphone is very easy to position, durable, and manufactured to high standards and tight tolerances. The ADX51 has a precision machined brass body, durable black E-coat finish, steel mesh grill, and gold plated XLR connector.
Designed, assembled, and tested by Audix in the USA.
- Transducer Type: Pre-Polarized Condenser
- Frequency Response: 40 Hz – 18 kHz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Output Impedance: 100 ohms
- Sensitivity: 17 mV / Pa @ 1k
- Capsule Technology: Black Electret GV Diaphragm
- Off-Axis Rejection: >15 dB
- Maximum SPL: ≥132 dB
- Power Requirements: 9-52 V Phantom
- Connector: 3-pin XLRm
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3 of output XLR
- Materials / Finish: Brass / Black Finish
- Weight: 184 g / 6.5 oz
- Length: 160 mm / 6.3 in
WhAT'S IN THE BOX
- 1x ADX51 Studio Condenser Microphone
- 1x DCLIP (opens a new window) Microphone Clip
- 1x WS81C External Windscreen
- 1x P1 Carrying Pouch