This product ships direct to your doorstep from the manufacturer. Please allow 24-72 hours extra processing time.
Shipping times vary, so please contact us for more information.
"DropShip items are non-refundable and not returnable to Pitbull Audio. For more information, click here.” "
This item ships direct from Focal. Please allow 48-72 hours extra processing time.
Pro Tools | HDX Thunderbolt 3 Chassis
Bring the power of Pro Tools | HDX to your studio rack with the Pro Tools | HDX Thunderbolt 3 Chassis, built in partnership with Sonnet. The 1U rack-mountable chassis can house a single HDX PCIe card (not included) and Mac mini, providing portability and easy connection to the latest high-performance computers. Or get a ready-to-go HDX system in one easy bundle.
Connect HDX through Thunderbolt 3
Integrate Pro Tools | HDX with Thunderbolt 3-equipped Mac and Windows-based computers—including laptops—with a high-performance, ultra-quiet chassis. Take advantage of the greater processing power today’s machines offer, enabling you to work with more AAX Native plugins on top of AAX DSP.
Take HDX on the go
The rackmount chassis can securely house a Mac mini and HDX card, enabling you to configure a powerful yet portable self-contained system. Plus, it can be converted from rackmount system to Rackmount, and vice-versa, making it easy to move HDX from home studio to facility, and from live rig to hotel room.
Work and travel with peace of mind
In partnership with Sonnet, the chassis is robustly built with rugged aluminum and steel housing to protect your inside investments during transport and in any environment. It’s custom-designed for the size, power, and heat requirements of HDX, providing the guaranteed performance HDX reliably delivers.
Get everything in one easy bundle
Save money and set-up time with a preconfigured Pro Tools | HDX Thunderbolt 3 System Bundle that’s ready to go. Each system includes your choice of rackmount chassis, one HDX card, Pro Tools | Ultimate software, and your choice of Pro Tools hardware I/O interface.
- PCIe connectivity: One expansion slot for a Pro Tools | HDX PCIe card (sold separately)
- Thunderbolt connectivity: Two Thunderbolt 3 ports—one for computer connection and one for daisy-chaining up to five additional Thunderbolt/USB devices
- USB connectivity: One USB 3.0 port on the front panel of the rackmount chassis
- Mac mini enclosure: Internal enclosure to secure optional Mac mini with Thunderbolt 3 ports (rackmount chassis only)
- Bandwidth: Thunderbolt interface: 40 Gbit/s, PCIe interface: 2,750 MB/s
- Power supply: 96W
- Operating temperature: 32º–95º F (0º–35º C)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 1U rack, Rackmount chassis (with rack ears and rails): 1.7 x 19 x 17.3 inches (44 x 482 x 439 mm)