Beat Bars EX2M Expression Pedal to MIDI Adapter
Expression pedal to MIDI adapter EX2M
This solution is dedicated to musicians who want to connect standard expression pedal to their computers.
For Guitaristsguitar icon
From now on you can control the wah-wah effect and any other using an expression pedal. The adapter is a very practical, small device that allows you to use any standard expression pedal to send many different types of MIDI messages to your computer.
Regardless of what guitar you play, Fender, Gibson, Ibanez, or any other, you can use this solution.
For Keyboardistskeyboard icon
If you cannot connect the expression pedal to your instrument, try this adapter. This is another knob moved under the pedal! Now you can control the VST plug-in settings in real-time without using your hands.
Regardless of whether you use Logic Pro X, Pro Tools, Cubase, FL Studio or Reaper, it will be compatible.
Simply connect a standard expression pedal to the adapter and to the USB port and it will be recognised as a MIDI device.
The device is powered from a computer via a USB port and does not require a battery.
Functions (configurable by the software):
- MIDI Channel
- MIDI Message Type
- Control Change (CC)
- Pitch Bend Change
- Polyphonic Key Pressure (Aftertouch)
- Channel Pressure (Aftertouch)
- MIDI Output Range
- MIDI parameter value (depends on MIDI Message type, e.g. CC #)
- Reversed Mode
- Pedal Calibration
- Factory Reset
- Desktop or laptop computer with Intel processor and 1GB RAM (2GB recommended)
- macOS 10.11 (El Capitan) or later
- Windows 8 (64-bit) or later
- Linux with Java SE Runtime Environment 10 or later
- Input: TRS jack socket ¼″ (6.35 mm) suitable for all standard expression pedals
- Output: Micro-USB socket
- Included Accessories: 15 cm USB standard A-type male cable, for connection to any USB port on your computer
- Power Source: USB bus
- Power Consumption: ~20mA @ 5V
- Data Transmission: Class-compliant MIDI over USB
- Weight: 37 g (1.3 oz.)
- Dimensions: 78 × 36 × 21 mm (3.1″ × 1.4″ × 0.8″)
- The adapter is compatible with Windows PC, Linux and Mac computers as well as with iPad Pro (3rd generation) tablets