Beetronics FX Seabee Harmochorus Analog Multi Chorus Guitar Effect Pedal
The Seabee is a multi-chorus pedal that delivers the finest analog bucket brigade chorus tones, but like any Beetronics, it goes a few steps further. By digitally controlling the chorus delay time, the Bees have created Harmochorus - a never-before-heard pitch shifting modulation that can certainly inspire new genres.
Three Chorus modes provide the classic, lush chorus and vibee sounds we all love, with each mode offering the ability to control the effect in different ways. Vary between two different speeds and/or depths, go from zero to full depth intensity, or even increase the chorus delay time for a whole new spectrum of sounds.
Three Harmochorus modes give you a unique and inspiring new approach to the effect. The easiest way to explain it's that, when clean, it sounds like angel bees are accompanying you, and when paired with some buzz, it sounds like a swarm of killer bees producing the most dangerous pitch shifting modulation are after you! You can choose between two different pitches and speeds, a combination of twelve chords and twelve different arpeggio patterns, or simply choose between thousands of random patterns.
No matter which mode you choose, the Seabee will navigate you to inspiring and creative places.
Its simple layout with only three knobs hides a multitude of possibilities with alternate controls, three ramp shapes, tap tempo, a 4-way tone filter, feedback control, and a rate that ranges from very slow to ultra-fast waves, even reaching ring modulator ranges.
Did we mention there are two stereo output options, 16 onboard presets, full MIDI control, expression in, external tap and 4 input level options so you can process guitar, bass, all kinds of active pickups or synthesizers and still keep the bucket brigade in its sweetest spot?
We know it's hard to believe that an analog chorus can be so complete, versatile, unique and intense - all at the same time. But get ready, because Tone Fishing is about to beecome a thing.
Some of the Seabee Harmochorus highlights include:
- Analog sound path with the finest bucket brigade chorus tones.
- 3 Chorus modes / 3 Harmochorus modes
- Never before heard pitch shifting chorus with arpeggios and random patterns.
- Truly expressive ramping gives you musical control.
- 16 Onboard presets,Tap Tempo, MIDI, Expression and more.
- Selectable input level (supports guitar, bass, active pickups, synthesizers and more)
- Hand-assembled in Los Angeles, CA.
- Pedal Size - 5.5" x 4" x 2.75" (including knobs, switches and etc)
- Enclosure Dimensions - 5.5“ x 2" x 3.5”
- Pedal Weight - 1.25 lbs / 0.5 kg
- Package Weight - 0.2 lbs / 0.1 kg
- Package Size - 6" x 3" x 5.5"
- Current Draw - 250mA
- Requires 9VDC power supply (Center Negative)
- *Does not include power supply