Blackstar FLY3Bass 3-Watt, 1x3" Bass Combo Amplifier
FLY 3 Bass is a compact, innovative mini amp that that gives you huge tone on the go. Combining two selectable channels, a continuously variable mid-cut EQ, Sub bass and a compressor for ultimate control over your dynamics; it’s the perfect take-anywhere amp for your bass guitar, phone or tablet.
The FLY 3 Bass also comes with an MP3 / LINE IN jack built-in, allowing you to connect to your MP3 player, mobile phone, laptop, tablet etc. and jam along to your favourite tracks; the Speaker Emulated Output jack can also be used with headphones or for recording.
You can combine the FLY 3 Bass with the FLY 103 to create a 6 Watt stereo bass guitar amp set-up. The pair of them linked together create one an amazing portable speaker system, for your PC or computer speakers to play your music through.
- The Gain control adjusts the preamp instrument level and also the amount of overdrive. When the Clean Channel is selected, low to medium settings will deliver a clean sound and as the Gain is increased the sound will gradually become more overdriven. When the Overdrive channel is selected (OD switch) there will be moderate overdrive at all Gain settings, which again increases as the control is turned clockwise.
- The EQ control allows you to adjust the depth of the EQ curve for preferred tonal response, from relatively flat with a slight mid-range boost, through to a formed mid response with a cut at around 400Hz. The depth of mid-range cut is continuously variable between the two extremes. You will find that the combination of the two channels and the carefully voiced EQ result in a huge range of great bass tones.
- Compression is used to subtly smooth out the dynamic range of an audio signal, therefore softening the peaks and attack, as well as boosting the volume of lower levels which then increases sustain. The compression ratio of the in-built compressor is variable so you can dial in exactly the response you want.
- The Sub control sets the level of a harmonic generator. This produces an additional low frequency tone that is mixed in with the normal signal. It gives the perception of increased low-end girth and incredible bass from a mini amp.
- The Volume control adjusts the overall volume of the amplifier, turning it clockwise will increase the level.
- Product Range : Fly Bass
- Model : Fly 3 Bass
- Technology Type : Analogue
- Wattage : 3W
- Inputs : 1 Guitar Input plus MP3/Line In
- Controls : Gain, OD (Overdrive), Volume, EQ, Sub Control, Compression Ratio, MP3/Line Input, Speaker Emulated Output & Headphones
- Channels : 2 Channels - Clean, Overdrive
- Speaker Size : 3"
- Speaker Rating : 4ohms, 5W
- Pre Amp Valves : N/A
- Power Amp Valves : N/A
- Weight : 0.9KG
- Dimensions (Width x Height x Depth) : 170mm x 126mm x 102mm