Elevator pitch: Developed after months of forensic examination of vintage valve amps, the St. James series offers valve amplifiers that are truly lightweight and portable. Available in two formats, a classic EL34 design and a higher gain 6L6 model, these amps are simple to use but highly versatile; the intuitive two channel set-up deliver Blackstar's best ever cleans and overdrives.
- Reactive load allows you to use the valve amps without a speaker connected, mimicing the response of a typical speaker for authentic power-amp tones at home or in the studio
- The new Cab Rig simulator technology reproduces the sound and feel of a mic’d up guitar cab in incredible detail
- Power reduction to 5 watts, or "Sag" setting which recreates a softer vintage response
- Super lightweight amps, half the weight of a traditional valve amp
Did You Know?
- The EL34 combo, head, and matching cabinet come in fawn tolex with grey The 6L6 combo, head, and matching cabinet come in black tolex with salt-and-pepper fretcloth
- The EL34 model recreates classic British amp sounds, from clean jangle to natural The higher gain 6L6 model offers modern sparkling cleans and high gain crunch
- The Celestion G12Z-70 ‘Zephyr’ 8 Ohm lightweight speaker was custom designed to help reduce weight in these amps
- 50 Watt amps
- Less than half the weight of a traditional valve amp 13.22 lbs
- USB audio output with Cab Rig advanced DSP cabinet simulator
- Two footswitchable channels and footswitchable channel II boost (footswitch included)
- Power reduction, studio quality digital reverb, and effects loop