Blue's newest professional mic, Spark, is a cardioid, solid-state condenser microphone designed to help you achieve professional quality recordings in any creative environment. Spark features a custom-designed condenser capsule with Class-A discrete electronics resulting in superbly detailed and uncolored output, making it the ideal microphone for recording vocals, drums, guitars, pianos, brass, woodwinds, and just about anything else you can light a fire under.
A new feature found only on the Spark microphone is the unique Focus Control, providing two different usage modes at the push of a button: the Normal mode (out position) providing increased low frequency sensitivity for recordings with great impact and definition, along with the Focus mode, (in position) for even greater clarity and detail.
The Spark microphone ships with a custom-designed pop-filter and shockmount as well as a convenient and stylish wood case for transport. With Spark, you've got everything you need to make professional recordings, all in one package.
- Wood box
- Custom shockmount
- Custom pop filter
- Features Blue Microphones premium condenser capsule, delivering low noise, high efficiency, and rapid response in any recording situation
- Designed with Focus Control, which results in a tighter, more direct and focused sound when selected
- Utilizes custom-matched circuitry with professional-quality, Class-A discrete components
- Circuit design pairs Spark's condenser capsule with a phantom-powered outboard amplifier to drive the capsule with linear control and accuracy
- Ships in a high-quality wooden box with a custom shockmount and metal pop filter and detailed recording guide showing complete setup and recording tips for a variety of instruments and vocal sounds
Polar pattern: Cardioid
Frequency response: 20Hz - 20kHz
Output impedance: 50 ohm
Rated load impedance: Not less than 1 ohm
Maximum SPL: 128dB
S/N ratio: 84dB
Noise level: 10dB
Power requirement: +48V phantom power
Weight: 1.25 lb.